MFV : 10

Soobin walked out of his room, hearing some noises from the hallway. He saw Yeonjun and Taehyun, both talking quietly to each other. Soobin was going to go up to them, when he saw Yeonjun lean in a bit to whisper something into Taehyun's ear, even place his hand on the boy's waist.

Soobin felt his eyebrows furrow a little, seeing Taehyun's eyes widen a little, like he was surprised by what Yeonjun said.

"Really?" Taehyun said softly, and Soobin saw Yeonjun nod.

Soobin moved ever so slightly and the door behind him shut loudly, making both the boys turn to him.

"Hi." Soobin said in a small voice, trying to pretend like he wasn't listening into their conversation.

Taehyun cleared his throat, "I'm gonna go rest for a bit." Taehyun said, and then reached for his door.

"Cool, see you tonight!" Yeonjun said, patting Taehyun's lower back before walking towards Soobin.

"What's tonight?" Soobin asked.

"Just a little bust. Guys from some local gang think they can fuck with our cartel. Just gonna go scare them." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded.

"Cool! Who's going?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun turned to Soobin slowly.

"Ya know who... Me and Taehyun... and Jongho, and Beomgyu. Seonghwa. All of us." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin pursed his lips.

"Ugh. This is so annoying. I feel like I can help too, but they never believe me when I tell them! If I try to say anything, they get mad at me. Can't you say something?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun cocked his eyebrow.

"Me? That won't go well. I doubt they will even listen." Yeonjun snickered, and continued, trying to walk towards his room, but Soobin followed, trying to walk along with him.

"They will! They see you as an adult so they will actually, like, consider your opinion. Please, Jun? Just suggest it-"

"Bin, maybe they are right." Yeonjun snapped, turning around to face Soobin.

Soobin stilled, and then tilted his head a little, "What?"

"I mean.. just listen to them. They have a point. You're not that well trained with using guns and stuff nor do you know anything about drugs and weapons and stuff." Yeonjun continued, and Soobin's eyebrows furrowed.

Yeonjun looked like he was a little annoyed, and stressed, leaning against his closed door. Soobin blinked, "I-I do, I just-"

"Soobin, let's be honest. You are a kid. They just don't want to hurt you." Yeonjun said slowly, and Soobin looked away, not understanding why Yeonjun was suddenly saying this.

"You will be safer if you stay here. Just... read a book or something, okay, Bin?" Yeonjun said, his eyes a little big, and Soobin saw his look and he realized.

The same look Seonghwa gives him, and Hongjoong, and Beomgyu, and Jongho. The same fucking look, which showed how they thought he was still a toddler who couldn't take care of himself, and was still a baby who needed his diaper changed.