MFV : 14

The main door slammed shut, and the first that happened was a static sound erupting in the little walkie talkie Jongho carries around.

"Uh, that Yeonjun guy and the boss' son just went off on a motorcycle. Should I stop them?"

The voice was own by the guard who sits in the glass box outside the mansion, watching who comes in and out, and taking names.

Jongho sighed, "No. Let them go." Jongho said, and then put his walkie talkie back into his pocket, and then looked at the other boys.

"I'm going to bed." Jongho mumbled, and then walked off.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa sighed, looking at each other, sharing a look, "Goodnight." Seonghwa mumbled, and then the two of them also walked off to their room.

Before Beomgyu could even attempt to leave, Taehyun grabbed his arm.

"You had no right hurting Yeonjun like that! Even if we did sleep, it was before we were anything. Plus, we're nothing! Isn't that what you said yesterday?" Taehyun snapped, and Beomgyu turned to him.

"Tae, I will hurt whoever I need to if I find out that they might have laid a single finger on you." Beomgyu said, walking closer to Taehyun.

"Why, Beom? I thought you didn't care about me! I thought-"

Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun by the waist, pushing him against the wall, towering him a little, "You think I don't care?"

Taehyun gulped, looking at the darkness in his eyes. "We missed all those years together, and to finally get you back, and learn that you got hurt by so, so many men, do you know what that did to me?" Beomgyu asked, and Taehyun looked away.

Beomgyu tugged his chin back, so they could look at
each other, "I won't ever let you get hurt again, Taehyun. You're mine. You've always been mine. And I want you to know that I never once stopped thinking about you." Beomgyu whispered, and Taehyun gripped onto his shirt.

"Well, then, you should've found me sooner." Taehyun said, and Beomgyu looked a little confused, but Taehyun smiled a little, "Because I couldn't stop thinking about you either."

Beomgyu smirked, leaning forward and pressing their lips together, holding the boy firmly. Taehyun kissed back, tugging onto his hair.

"C-Can we be more, Beom? More than nothing?" Taehyun asked, and Beomgyu leaned in, so their noses were brushing together.

"We were always more than nothing, babe." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun smiled a little, "Just mine, and no one else's." Beomgyu whispered.

"Well then-" Taehyun whispered back, licking his lips, "-show me how much you want me."

Beomgyu smirked, and squeezed Taehyun's ass with his hand, making the younger boy squeak out, "I will. I won't hold back this time."

Soobin clutched onto Yeonjun, arms around his waist, his eyes shut tightly. The wind rushed past them, making it feel like it was sending tiny shards of glass against Soobin's skin.

It was cold, most definitely, and the sound of the motorbike they were riding on added more onto the rebellion Soobin was feeling.