MFV : 4

"Here's what I've shortlisted. Drug addicts, depressed people, hookers, murderers, or maybe some really racist dude." Soobin said, and Yeonjun sighed.

"There has to be one crackhead named Kang T- something." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin hummed in response and sat down beside him.

The two of them were in a small room in the basement of the house where there were many laptops to work with. They were currently in alone, everyone else being busy or something. Yeonjun was typing on a laptop, searching up rehab centers and such.

Soobin watched as Yeonjun typed, fingers moving quickly. He leaned forward and noticed black ink on Yeonjun's arm.

"Oh, you have a tattoo-" Soobin pointed out, seeing numbers etched on his skin. They were just numbers, Soobin tilted his head.

"What does it mean?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun gave him a look which indicated he wasn't in the mood.

"Don't you know how to mind your own fucking business?" Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin pursed his lips and moved away, leaning back on his chair.

"Sorry." He mumbled quickly, and Yeonjun continued typing on the laptop.

"Oh! There's a Kang Taekyum." Yeonjun said, and Soobin looked at the screen. It was some medical background of a rehab center.

"Ugh. He's 68 years old." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin sighed.

"Just pretend you slept with him." Soobin said, and Yeonjun cocked his eyebrow.

"Yeah, 'cause everyone will totally believe that." Yeonjun said sarcastically.

"Come on, let's keep on finding. We'll surely find someone." Yeonjun said, and Soobin hummed in response and opened another laptop.

He started searching up stuff on the dark web, about hookers and drug dealers. After what seemed like hours, Soobin finally found something and gasped.

"Found someone!" Soobin said loudly, startling Yeonjun. Yeonjun turned to his screen and saw Soobin click on some kind of strip club website which displayed flashy words.

Fridays to Sundays: Special and Live Performance by Kang Taehyun.

"Look! A stripper!" Soobin said, and Yeonjun pursed his lips.

"Strippers aren't the best choice, Soobin. They have normal lives like the rest of us." Yeonjun said, and Soobin clicked more around the website, trying to get more information.

"Yeah, but this strip club is known for having broken-ass strippers who end up selling their bodies anyway." Soobin said, and Yeonjun suddenly seemed a lot more interested.

"Oh, shit, really? Okay, what's his name? Taehyun? How old is he?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin tried searching him up on social media but didn't find anything.

"Can't find anything." Soobin said, and Yeonjun placed his hand on Soobin's thigh without realizing.

"Why don't we just go to the club tonight and try and find him? These hookers are always hooked onto crack and have terrible attitudes. It'll be easy to kill him behind the club. It's not like the owners care anyway." Yeonjun said, and then looked at Soobin, who's cheeks were tinted.