MFV : 3

- NOTE -
just a quick note. the warnings at the first part of this book wasn't just meant for supporting roles, those can happen to main roles as well. and, please do remember their abilities, because it will play a big role in this story. this book is kinda dark than what i usually write, since i want to explore my writing ability. thank you so much.

"I'm giving you till next Wednesday to show me the dead body of whoever you slept with." Minhyuk said, and Yeonjun nodded gingerly, his heart thumping in his chest.

First five minutes in this fucking Mafia and he's already on the verge of death.

"Now, Soobin, I want you to show him around, alright?" Minhyuk said, and Soobin nodded, looking anywhere but at Yeonjun, who groaned inwardly.

"Sure." Soobin answered, and then gestured Yeonjun to follow him out the door.

Minhyuk kept the other three boys back in the room, probably wanted to speak to them about something. Either way, Yeonjun felt the vein in his neck grow as he walked out of the room.

"So, you're 22, huh?" Yeonjun said bitterly, and Soobin kept a straight face, a dark gaze on his face.

"You're a bartender, huh?" Soobin spat back.

"You're a baker, huh?" Yeonjun retorted, and they both reached a corner of the top floor, where no guards or soldiers.

"What the hell was I supposed to tell you? That I'm the son of the biggest Mafia gang leader in Korea?" Soobin hissed, and Yeonjun sighed.

"You could've told me you're 19, at least." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin pursed his lips.

"That- ugh- I thought you'd think I was a kid." Soobin said.

"Anyway, that's not important, please tell me you slept with someone after you met me." Soobin said, and Yeonjun looked at him. Yeonjun pressed his lips together in a thin line, giving him an obvious look, which made Soobin groan.

"Nope." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin let out a whine, surprising Yeonjun a little.

"Why couldn't you be a slut who sleeps around?" Soobin cried softly, and Yeonjun sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh my god, my father cannot find out that I'm the one you slept with, Yeonjun. He's going to kill me before you even get the chance to!" Soobin squeaked.

Yeonjun snickered, suddenly seeing the boy who seemed stone cold and badass beside his father look so worried.

"What is so funny?" Soobin snapped, and Yeonjun smirked.

"Nothing. What, is your father homophobic or something?" Yeonjun asked.

Yeonjun has already worked with Mafias at overseas before, and he knew how less they recruited women and how men just got desperate and slept with each other.

"Kind of? I mean, he doesn't care about the other soldiers and stuff, but if he finds out I've been sleeping around with men when I'm supposed to be out shooting guns, or whatever, he'll be pissed." Soobin said, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Alright, so what are we going to do?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin looked at him and cocked his eyebrow.

"Nothing. You're going to tell my dad that you can't and you chickened out. You're gonna go join other Mafia, and we'll never gonna see each other again." Soobin said, as if it was the easiest thing to do, and then attempted to walk away.