Ch. 8

Ryuk/N: Before you guys get too enthusiastic about the "meet up" keep in mind I am a lifelong member of the Single People Association and so people interaction of this form is a foreign concept to me.

Narrator POV

Arthit looked at the clock for the 50 thousandth time. He didn't tell Kong a specific time but he did say "at the breakfast stall tomorrow morning" Self explanatory right?. The problem is that his mornings usually starts at around 11:00 am (Ryuk: Honestly...same). It is now 8:30. Arthit was nervous so he got up early in fact he barely slept.

How will he be able to eat breakfast when his stomach is doing all kinds of weird stuff? This was a bad idea, maybe he should not show up and then message Kong with some lame excuse as to why.....nah that would make him a lame human being. But maybe this stomach thing is something serious and he should really get it checked out yes or nah?. All these thoughts ran though his head as the morning progressed.

Taking a deep breath he calmed the storm that's wreaking havoc inside his head. He picked up the phone and with an increase in heartbeat he texted.

"This kid, does always he have to say things like this" Arthit lock the phone and threw it on the bed

"This kid, does always he have to say things like this" Arthit lock the phone and threw it on the bed. Took up his towel and headed to the bathroom. Best start preparing for this breakfast date he smiled at the thought, feeling a little excited now. It was a date but he would rather give up his kidney than say it out loud or to Kongpob.

***

Meanwhile Kongpob didn't get much sleep either, but for an entirely different reason...he was excited. So excited that he could barely sleep. He can't believe that he is finally going to have a one-on-one(Ryuk: Damn my mind for going where it shouldn't at that phrase lol) with street side guy turned mystery guy turned hazer. If he is being honest the guy is still a mystery but now he has a better chance of solving that mystery and it made him hyper. The fact that he is super attracted to and has a date with, P'Arthit fuels his energy levels making him almost jittery from excitement. Got to remain calm Kong reminded himself as he took up his towel and headed to the bathroom.

At The Stall

Kongpob stood patiently waiting, posture oozing with confidence. He was oblivious to the stares and whispers buzzing around him as his mind was occupied by one thing or person rather. The cute little senior that was walking towards him visibly nervous the closer he got. Their eyes met and Kong saw the blue flash in Arthit's, it disappeared as soon as it appeared but it was there. Gone is the aloof, cold stare and empty eyes. Gone is the senior that very few would approach that is, if the possibility presented itself, which it never did. Kong had to employ all his willpower to not grin ear to ear at the senior's fidgety behavior.

"Kongpob you got here early" The senior tried to sound normal.

Kong nodded "Yes P'Arthit, but only by a few minute. Don't worry I didn't wait long. Although for you, it would be worth the wait" He added with a classic Kongpob smile, barring his brilliant white teeth.