18

You didn't just broke my heart; you pierced into my soul and left a hole. A hole that wouldn't be healed just by time. ~

We were practicing dance in the Plan A studio. We danced to a couple of songs and did a V-Live for the fans. The others went ahead to their other schedules but Chorong and I are on our day off so we decided to eat at a restaurant nearby and roam around Hongdae. 

We sat at the table situated at the wall and mostly talked about work. 

"I heard you were offered a CF for a cosmetic. What kind was it again?" I started the conversation while browsing the menu card. 

"Yeah, we're still in the contract signing process. It's for a BB Cream."

Chorong continued to talk about her CF but I stayed silent. Even though I started the conversation, I was easily distracted by my raging thoughts. 

Can I trust him again? 

I made an inaudible sigh and decided to be in on the conversation with Chorong while waiting for our food. 

I didn't realize I was starving when I gulped down and ravaged the food that was served in front of me. I leaned against my chair while rubbing my stomach almost bulging out of pants. 

"Oh god, that was sooo good. But I felt like I ate too much." I whined.

Chorong did the same thing and she chuckled at me. 

"I'm sure there's still room for dessert, right?" 

We looked at each other with squinted eyes. I leaned forward conspiringly and folded my arms on the table. 

"Are you thingking what I'm thinking?"

“Uh-huh."

Not long after, we came to sit by at a cafe just across the restaurant we came from for gelato

The cafe was pretty with a pastel color themed walls and umbrella covered tables situated outside. We sat in one of those and made ourselves comfortable while eating Salted Caramel gelato for me and for Chorong, a Pistachio flavored gelato.

"So how's the drama going?" Chorong asked. 

"Well, yeah. You know…" I didn't know what to say. I just continued to scoop down a bite size of my gelato and savored its mouth watering flavor I have always loved.

"Do you have a hard time? Seeing that you are closely working together?" She continued probing.

"Not really." 

Chorong just looked at me as if she knew I was lying to myself and to her. 

"It has been years, shouldn't I be okay by now?" I asked incredulously. Not believing for one second that I hadn't moved on from the past.