9

Passing the tunnel of time, I still miss you everyday. You in my memory, now more like a dream. A dream I can't seem to forget.~

Tap. Tap. Tap, tap, tap.

"Hey, stop that. It's distracting me."

I turned to Suho hyung who called my attention. He was, apparently, playing some tunes for the melody of a new song we're about to do.

"Ah, sorry. I spaced out."

"I noticed."

I had a bad habit of spacing out and tapping the ring on my forefinger on any hard surface it comes in contact with. In this case, the table in our recording studio.

"You okay?" Suho asked after a while.

"Yeah, yeah" Sitting straight from my former leaning position in the swiveling chair I was on. Brushing my hair back and sighing heavily.

"Just tired."

"You sure? You seem to be much more tired these days and I don't think it's from work. Because today's our first day working after a few month's vacation."

I stayed silent. I didn't want to bother him with my lovelorn thoughts. I got to snap back to reality because I feel like I'm falling into a precipice so deep, I can't get out on my own. And probably, I would want to stay there. For as long as possible.

"You need to either let it go or man up and face it. And I see you still have it. And it seems, you're still holding on to it."

I looked at him, slightly turning my head towards him and frowning a bit with confusion

"What do you mean?"

"The ring. You still have it."

I guess he noticed while I was turning it around and around my finger while I was spacing out. I hastily crossed my arms to hide it from his sight.

"You chose this, Sehun. I told you what could happen if---"

"I know." I cut him off. Looking at him, hard. "You don't have to say it again for me to know. Because I fcking had it engraved in my head."

As Suho opened his mouth and was about to retort, the door to the studio burst open, and thankfully, Baekhyun's loud voice filled the studio stopping whatever Suho was about to say. I never thought Baekhyun would save me with his loudness in my lifetime, but he did.

"OKAY! LET'S GET ROLLING, LADIES! Wohoooo!!"

"Sehunieee!!" Baekhyun cooing while slapping my back as a greeting. "How's our baby brother doing?"

"Ow! What the---Hyung!" Standing up, I tried to slap him back as hard as I can but before I could slap the life out of him, Suho hyung immediately came between us and stopped the pandemonium that was about to happen.