"I hope this doesn't last long," Rose said to Hermione over the loud cheers.

"I still can't believe how much you hate quidditch," Hermione said. "Everyone around you loves it."

"Moony didn't like it so I didn't grow up with it," Rose explained again. Hermione just shrugged and then screamed at the top of her lungs when the Gryffindor team made their way onto the pitch.

"Is that Luna commentating?" Rose asked with a laugh.

"I think so!" Hermione said. Luna wasn't doing a very good job commentating. She barely knew the names of the players, and she spent a majority of the time talking about clouds in the sky.

"Are they arguing?" Rose asked as she looked to McLaggen and Harry. They were no longer flying around and were instead just sitting on their brooms and yelling at each other.

"Of course they are," Hermione said with a sigh.

"Seventy-forty to Hufflepuff!" Professor Mcgonagall yelled into the microphone since Luna wasn't doing a good job telling the score.

"Why does he have a bat?" Hermione asked. Rose watched as Harry flew towards McLaggen, who was apparently trying to show one of the beaters how to do his job. Rose let out a shriek when McLaggen hit a bludger at Harry, hitting him right in the head. Harry quickly started falling to the ground, only slowed down by the two beaters who were barely able to catch him. Everyone moved out of the way as Rose ran down the quidditch steps, Hermione not far behind her. The other players all quickly landed, McLaggen yelling at the beater who was yelling back.

"Harry!" Rose called as she finally made her way to where he was laying on the ground.

"He's passed out," Dean said as he moved so Rose could see Harry, who was laying on the ground with cracked glasses.

"You're an idiot," Rose growled to McLaggen as she kneeled on the ground and grabbed Harry's head.

"Is it working?" Ginny asked anxiously as she squatted next to Rose.

"I think so," Rose said with a shrug.

"Move aside. I'm going to take him to the hospital wing just in case," Mcgonagall said as she reached them. Everyone moved aside as Mcgonagall got a stretcher and carried Harry back to the castle, Rose following anxiously. Ginny and Hermione followed them as well.

"He's going to be fine, right?" Hermione asked.

"Of course he is," Mcgonagall assured them as they entered the hospital wing.

"What is it this time?" Madam Pomfrey asked with a sigh as guided Harry to lay on the bed next to Ron.

"A cracked skull, I believe," Mcgonagall answered. "Miss. Black was able to heal him, but I'd feel a lot better if you would check him over as well."

"Of course," Madam Pomfrey said as she moved her wand. A model of Harry's skeleton flew up above the boy and Rose could easily see where Harry's skull was partially fixed.

"So, it's a cracked skull for sure?" Ginny asked.

"It sure is," Madam Pomfrey confirmed. "I'm going to give him a potion and wrap his head and he'll be fine."

"I can finish healing him," Rose offered.

"No, that's alright. You save your energy. Plus, if you healed everyone, you'd put me out of a job!" Madam Pomfrey teased. Rose blushed and curled into the seat next to Harry's bed with a yawn. Madam Pomfrey quickly did everything she could to help Harry before retreating back into her office, Mcgonagall doing the same.