PART TWO•CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

Over time, Cane started to get distant. It suddenly became all about his job. We started fighting more which is what couples do but I guess it was too much. And soon enough by the end of the semester people started to become suspicious of me and Cane's relationship. More people knew and soon enough the Dean of students found out about us for the second time and that's not good. He was not happy. I was concerned so I spied on their meeting.

Dean of students: IT'S EITHER THE JOB OR HER!
Cane gushes out in tears. I start to cry too because I don't even know anymore what he would choose. Me or his job. He really loves his job.
ENOUGH CRYING CANE! The dean shouted.
Cane clears his throat and wipes his tears. "Sorry sir. So you're asking me to choose between the job I enjoy and the woman I love? It's obviously going to be the woman I love. Don't get me wrong. You can't always assume everything though... I get that I worked here for twenty two years now but you would expect me to choose the job right? Well you're wrong. Mark my words but I'm just dotting my i's and crossing my T's." Cane said.
"Well I'm very disappointed in you Cane. I thought you would make the right decision. Turns out I was wrong to believe in you in such ways. You're not capable of right decisions. If you were-you wouldn't let a stupid girl get in the way of your career, and you would have listened to me the first time I warned you about student teacher relationships a few weeks ago. Foolish. You guys aren't gonna work out. Your last day is tomorrow. Start packing your things!" "Sir...I been working here longer than you have but if you're gonna judge me cause of the girl I love, and no there's no other girl like her. Then I don't wanna work here. She's not just some stupid girl! She's the love of my life! I'll find a better job. You'll miss me. I wish you the best. Good luck finding another music teacher who knows how to play every instrument and has a bachelors degree in English. Cause you won't. Was a pleasure working with you sir." "You're fired!" The Dean of  students said. "Keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there." Cane said as he left. "How professional." "Real immature boy! He gets on my nerves. Good luck finding another job Cane! You won't" Cane walks out of the office with a smile on his face. Yet he also looks agitated.
On the bright side me and Cane are free! Once I finished attending college we started losing money. Considering Cane lost his first job. His second job didn't pay enough to support both of us under the roof. So Cane sold his place and we moved in with my mom, she didn't let us live on the streets together. Zayne strangled my dad to death with his bear hands. Canes sister and her daughter Caroline both moved far far away and cut us out of their lives. Now it's just me, Cane, and mom. Nick is still in the picture. Zayne didn't kill him yet. Mom didn't like the idea of me and Cane in the same room so she gave him our guest room and Nick slept in the living room. Cane kisses me goodnight and I get into bed. "Goodnight my love" he said to me. "Night" my mom walks in. "What's going on in here!?" She said. I roll my eyes and Cane chuckles. "It was just a goodnight kiss mom." "Huh" she said we all went to sleep. I wake up. I smell something in the air. Canes making breakfast. He's so romantic. I put my hands on the back of his neck. I massage his shoulders and rub his back. I kiss his neck. "Morning baby girl" Cane said as he winked at me. He wraps his hands around my neck gently then kisses my neck and my lips. After he finished kissing me he rests his hand on my hip. "Morning professor" I said smirking, a devilish look formed on Cane's face.
Nick's POV
I walk in on Sarah and Cane making out. He can't keep his dick in his pants. I roll my eyes. He must have a huge dick for her to stay with him that long...
Sarah's POV
"Nick?" "Sup? Sorry I didn't say anything, I didn't want to interrupt your daily make out session" "how much of that did you see?" "Enough. His whole tongue was down your throat." "Jesus, Sorry. We didn't see you there." I said as I facepalmed myself. "What are you making? My love." I asked "waffles with whip cream and strawberries and blueberries." He said "that sounds tasty" I said with a smirk. "You really think so?" He said scratching his neck. "I know so." I said. I seductively lick my lips. "Oh, I want to do bad things to you." I said "oh really?" "Mhmm. How much whip cream do we have?" I asked. Cane blushed. "Mmmmm" he said. "Just enough for some fu-" "I'm still here! God!" He said as he pointed to the ceiling with his finger. "What do you guys do at nigh-nevermind. Don't answer that. Well the funeral  is today at 12:30 and it's 11:00 right now. You guys should get ready. So yeah..." Nick said as he walked away. Me and Cane eat breakfast in the dining room. "That was great." I said. "I became the top model for a suit company so I'll talk to you after that okay?" Cane said. "I'm gonna need you though." I said. "When I get home we can cuddle all you want. I'm sorry all this happened. I really am." Cane said. "It's not your fault." I said to him. "Ok, I'll sit next to you in church but my meeting is at 1:00." "Okay baby." I said.

Chapter song: