PART TWO•CHAPTER TWELVE

Uh oh

I ditched my classes today. I was too depressed to show my face. I'm still mad. Are we all gonna ignore the fact that I almost died!?

Loud speaker: Attention Jickson College, student teacher relationships are now prohibited and no longer allowed in this building or on school grounds. Thank you.

Cane's POV
Damn, now me and Sarah definitely can't be together...
Vicky: "HA!"
I roll my eyes
Dirk: "he's probably wondering where Sarah is which annoys the shit out of me because she's my woman!"
"Today we're taking notes. Now listen closely..."
Sarah's POV
I walk outside and I bump into Nick. He gives me a cigarette and I sigh. He lites my cigarette. "What's going on with you Sarah? I could have swore you were a good girl." Nick said. Ew, I hate when he talks like that. "Oh shut up! I was never a good girl. I just got out of a student teacher relationship. I don't think that makes me what you call a "good girl"" I said. "Aight that's true, you got a point there." Nick said. Brenda comes outside. "Are you guys seriously smoking right now?" Brenda asked. "Brenda looks drunk" No kidding" Nick said. "You're such a douchebag." I said to Nick. "What brings you here? I would expect you to be hooking up with Derrick under the bleachers." Nick said. "He has a stomach virus so I'm trying not to get sick." "Even with your personality we would think you are sick. How do you know you're not sick?" Nick asked. Brenda rolls her eyes. "Haha. FUNNY!" Brenda said sarcastically. "Wasn't a joke." Nick said. "Shut up" Brenda said. "Ok" Nick said. "Who's driving you?" I asked her. "Nick" she said. "Bitch, I am? Well whatever there's one more class left until this place gets mobbed." Nick said. "Let's get some frozen yogurt." Brenda said. I shrugged. "You're paying." Nick said to Brenda. "I'm broke, Derrick spent all my money on his taxes." Brenda said. "Nick why don't you pay for once?" I said. "I'm driving, that's enough." Nick said. I roll my eyes and shrugged. "Fine, I'll pay" I said. Brenda took her beer bottle and threw it across the field and watched the glass crack as it shattered to the ground and started clapping." "She's over the legal limit." I said "yep" Nick said. I wonder if Nick is high. "I see rainbows" Nick said randomly out of the blue. "What's in your pocket?" I asked him. "Uh nothing." "You bought shrooms!? What the fuck Nick!? Wow... smart." "Let the man vibe Sarah." Brenda said, slurring her words. Nick patts Brenda on the back as he leads her to his car. "Brenda you have a whole case of beer? You didn't get in trouble?" I asked "naw" she said. I guess Brenda was definitely drunk for some reason..."Uh ok... wait Brenda can I have some beer and Nick can I have some shrooms?" I asked. Nick gave me 3 shrooms and Brenda gave me 5 beers. Now it's time to ditch them. Forget about that frozrn yogurt, I shoved the shrooms and beer in my bag. "I just realized I have plans. Sorry, bye." I said "you go Sarah! Get the man you want!" Brenda said. "You bitch" Nick said as he rolled his eyes. I walked away. I put my bag  in my car. I'm getting the man I love back! He's free at 3, good. I head to his office. His back is turned towards his desk so he's looking the other way. I got this how long have I been here? I don't wanna creep him out. Nevermind. I can't do this...I gotta step up! I turn around. Hopefully he doesent see me. "Don't go." He said as he turned around to face me. That scared me! "Sarah I know you're there, I feel your presence. And also you been here for quite a while..." he said. SHIT. FUCK. "Take a seat, I only assume you came in here for a reason, correct?" Cane said. "Um...yeah. I just came here to say that I miss you. That's all..." I said.
Canes POV:
I have her right where I want her.
"I can only imagine how much you miss me..." I said as I inched closer to her. "I mean, you have Dirk and all...but he's not me." I said.
"I was just trying to make you jealous." I knew it! "I know." I said as I got closer to her. I stroke her back and then I pat her on the shoulder. "Hm, you have very nice suits by the way." I said, making awkward conversation.
Sarah's POV:
He'd look better with the suit off though. SARAH CONTROL YOURSELF!
"I own a company." Cane said. "No way"
"Yep! It's called Wilson's suits." He said. Huh...
"Take a seat." Cane said. "Uh oh- am I in trouble?" I teased. He bit. His lip. I remember the days he would kiss me when I was in the middle of laughing. Our eyes met as I quickly wipe a tear from my face. I looked away. I look down under the table and I stroke his leg with mine. I made eye contact with him again. I stood up in front of him. "I like your haircut" I said "thank you, you're the first one to notice." He said. He's wearing my favorite color. A lavender tie. His brown-black eyes stared at mine. All of the sudden he puts my hair behind my ears and started kissing my lips passionately. I pull him by his tie. I kiss him back. I gasp for air. I unbutton his button down shirt and I rip it off. He helps me take my shirt off. I'm wearing a black lace bra and red lace underwear. His eyes crept down to my cleavage. I grabbed him by his face and pressed my body onto his. He aggressively pushes me into a wall, almost violently and I slid onto the floor with his hands on my neck. I moan a little. He covers me with his minty wet kisses. I wrapped my legs slowly around his waist. He picks me up and sat down in a chair. I squeeze him through his pants I loosen his belt. I cup his face with my hands. He looked like he missed me as we gazed into each others eyes. I unzip his zipper on his tight work pants. I fragiley touch him I put his hands on my hips I sit on his crotch he holds my waist as he watches me move up and down. I glue my eyes onto his I lean on his shoulder. I moan a little. He holds my head. He lifts my chin up and kisses my lips. He nibbles my ear and kisses my neck. He puts his finger in my mouth to get me to stop moaning. He starts kissing me until he finds my weak spot on my neck from last time he kisses me there. I try not to moan but it's next to impossible. We continue and then he moves his face towards my breasts. I hold the back of his neck he runs his fingers through my hair. Our eyes meet again. We have blank expressions on our face. I close my eyes and shove my tongue into his mouth. I massage his shoulders. We start getting sweaty. I run my fingers through his hair and I pull him closer. I moan loudly. I want to kiss him back but I start getting tired. We pant like dogs on a hot summer day. He chokes me and pulls my hair. He caresses me with the sides of his hands. He kisses me passionately one more time before pulling out. His hands are on my shoulders and he slides them down to my waist. "Mmmmm" he said. I run my hands through his hair. "It was a pleasure talking with you" I said. I wink at him and he laughs. I leave his office. The bell rings. I get in my car and Dirk drives. I feel like Cane is using me for sex. I take all 3 shrooms at once which probably was a stupid idea, and then I drink a beer. "So about this morning..." Dirk said as his eyes are on the road. "I wasent sober and I'm still not sober." I said to him. He looks shocked. "You what?" He said. "When I drink, I drink a lot Dirk and I would expect you to know that by now. Why? Did something happen? DID WE HAVE SEX?" "NO! It was just a kiss relax." "Oh, I'm so sorry... I still love you, you're like a brother to me. Oh Dirk I'm so sorry-" "it's fine, it is. All I can tell is don't do drugs, don't smoke, don't drink, and don't be stupid." He said. With his German accent.
Me and Dirk finally get home and I go straight to bed...
I wake up the next day with a text from Cane.
"Where are you?" He texted me. I left him on read for now.
After what felt like a week, the shrooms finally wore off.
Zayne's POV
Mom and dad aren't home? Nice. They left the door unlocked. That's so stupid. Pathetic how dumb. My love and Dirk walk in. Then Cane  walks in "anyone can just come in how stupi-" Cane said as he turns around to face me. "What?" My love asked as she turned around.
"I came back for you my love! Sarah! We can be together now! My love, you're alive!" I bite her ear and I whisper "real men make your panties wet, not your eyes now at least choose Dirk over that low life!" I said. "You're, you're not in jail yet?" She asked. "Jail? What happened? Dirk asked. "I escaped again" I said. How much crap have you even been hiding from me?" Dirk asked. "Sarah I came here to say that I miss you and I love you and I want you back..." Cane said. "You're not in love with her! You just like her body! You just want her for sex!!!" Dirk said. "That's not true!" Cane said. "OH this is priceless!!!!" I say laughing.
Sarah's POV
Cane lifts my head with his hand. "Sarah now, you listen to me very closely. Don't let him and his bogus words get inside of your head. You're better than that." Cane said looking deep into my eyes. I start crying. "Is this what's been going on while I was gone? It's weird cause it's almost entertaining. No crying! Shut the hell up! Now come into the garage or I kill all of you!" Zayne said. One of us isn't walking out alive tonight... "now let's get serious" Zayne takes a gun out and aims it at my face. "We can do it the easy way or the hard way. I still have that picture Sarah!" Zayne said. Of me and Dirk kissing? "What picture?" Cane asked. If Cane sees the picture he would never forgive me, then again I'm not sure I told him about it or not...he would hate me forever. He would feel cheated on, betrayed, I can't put him through that. "Cane or Dirk? You can only choose ONE!" Zayne said as he points a gun to my head. "I- I- I can't!" "Choose one or I'll kill you just like I killed my brother my mom and my dad." "Over my dead body!" Cane shouted. "Ok, that works too I guess." Zayne said as he loads his gun and points it at Cane. "NO WAIT!" I scream. "I'll choose one and trust me it's not the one you would want me to shoot." "You wouldent..." I said. "Oh I would" Zayne said. "fine, I'll choose." I said. Zayne looks at me crossing his arms. Zayne starts counting.
"3," "Cane!" He points the gun at Dirk "no Dirk!" I said he points the gun at Cane. "No cane!" He points the gun at Dirk. "Make a decision Sarah!" Zayne said "CANE!" I said. Zayne shoots Dirk in the face and he falls to the floor. BANG! I cry. Then he shot Cane in the shoulder right where he hit Cane last time. BANG! "Ah!" Cane screamed. "Toodles" Zayne said. Cane punched Zayne in the face he punches back. They get into a fist fight. He kicks Cane in the guts,  "You're gonna wish you chose me, Sarah... cause now I'm going to make your life a living hell, Later old man" he said. And he kicks Cane in the groin. Then he hits me in the head with the gun and knocks me out. Cane rips the bullet out of his shoulder and throws it onto the floor. "Sarah wake up!" Cane runs over to me and shakes me. My eyes flutter open. There's blood everywhere. I sob, cry and weep into Canes shoulder. He gently kisses my forehead and my lips as he strokes my back. I'm in love with Cane...but Dirk shouldn't have had to die tonight....He caresses my back and my head Zayne mourns at Dirks lifeless body. "Sorry this happened to you buddy" he said. He lifts Dirks pale dead body over his shoulders and ran off shoving the corpse into his car trunk. We passed out on my couch together. An hour later we hear sirens. One of Cane's tears drips down.

Chapter song