PART ONE•CHAPTER THREE

Extra Help

It's the middle of the school day and I just came out of the bathroom because I was changing. Then I realized that Zack changed his clothes also. "I changed because my other clothes were bothering me, why did you change?" I said. "I was cold." Said Zack. "Aw. Oh shoot, it's Mr.Wilson." "Separate, theres a teacher." Mr Wilson came out of the men's faculty bathroom freshly dressed in new clothes as he whistled a tune. "What are you two doing out of class?" He asked. He looked like he was thinking of asking us what our excuses were and then changed his mind."I was getting a drink of water" I've just realized that the water fountain was the other way after I said that. Mr.Wilson lifted one eyebrow. As Zack answered him," I was uh...going to the bathroom." Mr.Wilson added on, "I see, ok..." we also forgot our passes. "I'll let this slide... Bring a hall pass next time." Said Mr.Wilson. Then he walked away. Zack looked scared as Hell. "My last class is almost over, then the weekend. Long day though..." "Agreed." Said Zack."I have a football game at seven thirty, wanna come?" He asked. Still not sure how I'm going to dump him, "Sure." "Great." He said excitingly. SCHOOL BELL:Ring! "I have music extra help now, but don't worry, I'll make it." "See you later." He said as he winked at me. He tried to kiss my lips. "Oh,um," I uttered. He looked sad, as I awkwardly walked away. Now I probably hurt his feelings, what is going on with me? I should know that when it comes to love that little things mean a lot. I walked in to Mr.Wilson playing Für Elise on the piano by Ludwig van Beethoven, it was the best thing I've ever heard anyone play. "Oh, erm hi, didn't see you there." He said. "Beethoven." "Oh, yes, correct." He said. "Want me to teach you?" He added on."Sure." "The piano was huge, so we both started playing, I showed him what I knew, he showed me what he knew. When you think about it, it was pretty romantic." "Do you want to take a break?" He asked. "If you want to." I said. "Sure, so hows this going for you? Do you think it's easy? Hard?" "That's one way to make conversation." "I'm enjoying the piano, but I feel like I need more help with the violin though." "Ok that's fine, don't worry, I'll be willing to guide you to success. You don't have to be quiet in class. I want you to participate so I can help you. You need to tell me when you need help, I'll always be here for you but I can't read your mind either. Feel free to ask questions, that's why I'm here." He smiled at me. "I'll help you with the violin now." I showed him how I play a violin."you need to straighten out your back a little more, here, let me help you." I felt his hands along my back tracing my spine. Your head needs to be up, like this. He gently rotated my head with his calm hands. Then he helped me rest my chin on the chin rest. I felt the freshness of his minty breath on my neck which had affects on my body...We were both smiling, he looked comfortable. Our eyes met. I gave him a smirk. I don't remember the last time I have been so close to someone like this, besides what have happened the other day. He took the violin bow and held it in my hand. Gently playing the instrument, his hand on mine. "Your hands are like ice." He said. He put the violin in the case after we finished. He lightly took my hands and warmed them up with his hands, which were nice and warm. "Oh, I was holding it the wrong way the whole time, that explains a lot..." "Your feet need to be separated and then find a balance." Mr.Wilson looked at my feet. "I don't want you to be falling or anything so i don't think it's a good idea unless you wanna take your shoes off, but you don't have to." I went to get the violin out of the case, but before I can...I almost tripped and fell, but before I knew it, Mr.W caught me. This was awkward "I don't know what to say." "Thank you, for catching me." He tried not to laugh as he pulled me in close to his chest and stroked my hair almost like a hug, I feel, safe in his arms. "Be careful, I don't want you getting hurt." "Sorry." He looked nervous when I almost fell. He grinned. "It's okay. Do you want to play another song on the piano? Or no?" "I'd love to." I answered. "You won't fall right." He added on as he cracked up. We both started to play Endless Love on the piano as a duet. His hands met mine...he looked up at me and gave me a cute smirk. We continued playing together. "Let me see you try by yourself." I nodded then started playing. I got pretty much all the notes right. Then came the last one. "I don't know what to play...shoot." I hesitated then Mr.W grinned at me, then pointed to the correct piano key to play. "This one." "Oh, thank you." I Said. "Anytime." He answered as he winked at me. We had a moment of silence just grinning at each other. "I can spend hours looking at you and your smile." He said. Oh my God, that was so cute for him to say, and the way he said it, I probably look like a tomato right now. I feel myself blushing, he noticed too. Well, there's no turning back now. He grabbed my hand and held it like it was no big deal but then gave me a look like I matter a lot to him. Like the world to him. Honestly, I want to be with him but I'm kinda scared. His lovable eyes met with mine, piercing my soul. One of his hands slid towards my back, he wrapped me up in his arms. Can he tell that I'm cold? Is this something different than warming me up? Are we onto something right now? He kissed my neck and then- SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT: "School will be closing in five minutes!" "I don't want this to end." I said. He blushed a lot when I said that. "Who said it has to?" Oh, shit. He took a pen out, wrote something on a piece of paper, folded it, placed it in my back pocket and gave me a sexy look. I blushed. "Have a nice weekend." He said. Before I left the room he stroked my cheekbone then winked. "You too. Are you going to the football game?" "No, I don't think so. I should really slow down, I shouldn't be expressing my feelings to you on school grounds, in this building I'm supposed to be your professor only, I'll call you soon, ok darling?" "Ok, trust me I understand. I don't want you to lose your job here, when you have such a professional and successful reputation here as a music teacher." "School ended , I can really use one of your smooches before I go though." He winked at me. I blushed and we both giggled together. I kissed him on his lips, and then left. "Ok then, see you around." I said.
I winked at him and he smiled then we both left.

CHAPTER SONG: