Chapter 14

I felt like I couldn't breath.

He has been alive for the past 10 years.

I wanted to scream and say ever curse word I knew.

I let him suffer.

But I saw him die.

He groaned and look up at me.

I could tell that he went through hell the past 10 years.

He looked different, his brown hair a mess and a growing beard, his brown eyes full of panic, he looked weak with muscle loss, and he looked thin.

His brown eyes met mine and I wanted to cry.

My best friend and half brother laying in front of me alive this whole time.

My body frozen with rage, I slow looked up at Edward when a laugh broke out beside me.

I whipped my head over to Dax as he stood up from his chair, ties not around his wrist, he wiped away the blood from his face.

What I didn't expect was the huge smirk playing on his lips.

He bent down in front of me.

"You're such a fucking idiot" he places his hand on my cheek.

I recoil away from him.

"What are you talking about?" I ask looking at my husband.

The father of my children.

"Well" he stand up and walks beside Edward "I want the American mafia for myself"

I felt the blood drain from my body.

Giovani got tied to the chair beside me.

"You fucking asshole" I scream out at him.

I start trying to wiggle out of these stupid ties.

He just chuckles "I've been waiting for this day since the day I put a ring on your finger" he motions to the window and a door open.

Heels click on the floor as a brunette women stood next to Dax putting her long fingers on his chest and pecking his cheek.

It was like a truck hitting me.

He never loved me.

He played me like a fucking fiddle.

And I let it happen.

I had kids with him.

"I'm sure you know what I plan on doing" he grins at me "I plan on killing you then the rest of our kids" he says like a smart ass "Liam first then Layla then the twins" he waves at the window again.

The door open and I look at the next person that walked in.

My eyes widen "Papà?" I say shocked and a twisted grin was on his lips.

"Dax is right, you are a dumbass" I bit my lip to not snap at him.

"Well let's leave her to talk to her little Gio" they all laugh and walk out of the room.

I put my head down.

I lost.

I fell in love with a traitor and my own biological father is a traitor.

"Silvia?" Giovannis ruff voice.

I look over towards him.

"How?" I ask confused.

I saw him get shot in front of me.

He died in my arms.

"Right before I went into the room someone took me" he chokes out "I was trying to fight them off but he put an panno alcolico then it's been a torture fest sense" He takes in a deep breath "They tried to have me give up your secrets and stuff about drug trade but once I found out Dax was apart of it" he leans back "I never trusted him, he was fucking girls left to right, I thought we could trust him but he's just like any other mafia man a piece of shit" he spits out.