Chapter 7

Xavier stood there speaking to everyone.

He finishes his speech and gets off the stage.

I go towards him slowly as he greets other people.

He sees me and ignores everyone else and comes straight to me.

"Silva? What a lovely surprise?" He grabs my hand and kisses the back of it.

"Xavier" I greet as I take a sip of my almost empty wine glass.

"I'm sure you have heard about my husband and son" he looks around before he nods.

"Let's speak in my office" I nod and we both make our way to his office.

This place reminded me of my place in Italy small but beautiful.

The stained wood popped from the white walls making the lighting in here look amazing.

He walked into his office and he went and sat down in his chair as I stood walking around.

"Do you have any ideas?" I shake my head as I walked up to the bookshelf.

"Whoever it is, is good at keeping a secret" I turn back to Xavier and he nods.

"I will help as much as I can after you helped us take care of my father" I nod and walk towards the door.

"Xavier" I stop in front of the door "if I find you lied to me" I look over my shoulder at him "consider yourself bared next to your father" I open the door and walked out and back to the party.

"Silva?" I turn around to see my good Russian friend, Dominik.

His suit barely covered his muscles and shoulder, he was a huge man, his blonde hair slicked back with his hazel eyes and tall build.

"Dominik" I smile softly.

He looked like someone that could kill you with a quick snap on your neck but honestly he was a softy.

"My Silva, haven't seen you since the big day" I grin as he walks with me.

"Now I'm working on finding the husband and son of mine, someone has kidnapped them" he looks at me a little shocked.

"Well Edward hasn't been doing much kidnapping since you knocked him around a little" he chuckles at that "But I will ask around for you" I smile and give him a kiss on the check.

"I will see you around Dominik" he nods as I make my way towards the Italian men.

"Any information?" My father asks as I come into the circle.

I shake my head no "But I am meeting with someone tomorrow"

They all look at me a little confused "Johnny boy will be coming with me"

"And I thought I was special" Adrian rolls his eyes.

"You will be of use when you are needed" I walk away from them and towards the exit.

I was done with this party.

I needed a bath and time to think.

I ask the valet guy to call my driver.

As my driver pulled up, I felt a little off about getting in.

The window between the driver and the back seat was pulled up so I couldn't see my driver.

I look towards the doors to see he locked them as he took off.

Everything seemed normal.

I peak over to see the truck to realize my driver was dead.

I grabbed my gun from my leg and tapped on the window "Can we stop at the gas station, I have to pee?"

I hear him sigh before saying a quick yes.

I felt the car stop and the doors unlock.

As soon as I got out I opened the passenger door and put my gun up to the guys head.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way" I get in and close the door "Who sent you?" I dig the gun into his head as he remains silent.

"Who sent you?" I shout and he only grins.

"I'm not say anything" he looks over at me "Going to die anyways" I go to open the door only for it to be locked again.

Fuck.

I slam my fists into the glass until it was almost broken.

I could feel the driver try to grab me as I through myself out of the window.

I only make it two steps before it explodes.

I could feel people rush to me asking if I was okay.

I couldn't hear anything but ringing.

I must have left my gun and phone in there because I can't find them.

"Someone call 911" I could hear the sirens.

I felt myself being picked up and carried away on a gurney.

The ambulance guy asking me if I was okay.

I could barely hear him.

"Your knuckles are bruised" he says to me and I just nod.

"Was someone trying to hurt you?" He asks and I just turn away from him.

He must not recognize me.

Shame.

"Call" I try to speak and he looks at me and nods.

"Who do you what me to call? Do you know there number?" He asks me.

"Phone" I say try to point with my good hand.

He nods and puts the phone in front of my fingers.

I slowly dial Johnnys boys number.

I nod at the guy telling him I put in the number.

"It's okay, I will tell them know what's going on" little does this man has know idea who he's dealing with.

I watch as the phone rings and he starts off nice and serious before he goes from pale and scared.

Pussy.

"We will take great care of her" he says nervously in the phone before ending it.

I smile at him as he starts to wrap up my arm.

I chuckle weakly "Not scary" I mumble to him.

He just shakes his head "You don't look it" he says nervously.

Only making me chuckle again then start coughing "I like you" I say after my coughing session was over.

He lets out a breath of relief "good" he says to himself.

We pull up to the hospital and him and his partner help me out and take me inside.

"She needs the best service, best doctors" the guy from the ambulance shouts.

The nurse gives him a funny look.

He walks up to her and whispers some things and she goes pale then nods quickly and starts making calls.

I get rolled away to a room where they start working on me.

I felt my eyes starting to get droopy.

"Go to sleep now" I hear a doctor say.

I felt myself let go.

And go into the blanket of darkness.