Chapter 29

Silva's POV

I lay my head down on the window as Gio drive us home.

Home.

"We're here" Gio says and I sit up realizing we are the only ones in the car.

"When did we get here" I ask and he looks at his watch.

"30 minutes ago, you were asleep and Liam didn't want to wake you until you woke up" I shake my head "I just speed up the process" he opens up his door and then mine "I can carry you in so you don't have to talk to people" he suggests and I stick my arms out like a baby.

He smiles and picks me up.

"Now act asleep" he whispers as he closes the door and I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

Gio walks in and I can already hear people walking over.

"Still asleep?" I hear Alessandro say and I can feel Gio shake his head no.

Fucking bitch.

I peak open and I just see Alessandro.

I smile softly and Alessandro nods in understanding.

"Welcome home" he whispers and kisses my forehead.

I close my eyes again and Gio starts to walk upstairs.

"She asleep?" I hear Dax's voice and I pray that Gio just says I'm asleep.

"Yeah, I'm just going to take her to her room" he says and I can feel him slightly change his stance like a protective way.

"Can I take her?" He asks and I feel Gio pull me closer to him.

"Listen Dax, I know you're her husband but I don't think she's in the mood to talk to you, besides she doesn't know the whole story" I almost frown but I kept my face at peace like I'm asleep.

I hear Dax sigh and Gio walks away.

The whole story?

We walk into a room and the door closes behind us and I'm getting dropped onto a bed.

"The whole story?" I whisper shout at Gio.

"Trust me you don't want to know" he whispers to me before going up to the door "Welcome back Silva" he says before opening the door and leaving.

Asshole.

I lay in the bed and curl into the blankets.

"Where is she?" I hear Dax's voice shouts "Layla" he shouts.

My heart drops "Layla" I whisper into the room and go look into the closet and the bathroom.

I look under the bed and I open the door.

"Layla" I shout going to her old bedroom.

I know this house like the back of my hand, we leaved here for a few months before moving again.

She wasn't there.

This can't be happening.

"Mom?" Liam frowns as he's looks over at me with groggy eyes.

"Have you seen your sister?" I ask trying to be calm but I know he hears the panic in my voice.

"Last time I saw here she was with" he stops speaking before he looks up at me "Kendyl"

I run down the hallway to Johnny boys room and bang on the door.

"Calm down" he says before opening the door "What's up boss?" He says casually.

"Where is Kendyl?" He opens the door and she's in the bed.

I walk in and go to Johnny boy bed side table and grab his gun "Silva what the hell" Johnny boy says and I kick her out of bed.

She falls onto the floor right in front of me and she wakes up "What the" she stops as she sees the gun pointed at her.

"Where is she?" I snap at her and I see Kendyl flinch.

"Silva what the fuck is going on?" Johnny boy yells at me and I turn towards him with so my rage, I almost shot him.

"She was the last one with Layla" I turn back to Kendyl "Where is she?" I grit out now holding the gun up to her head.

"I don't know, I put her in her room" she says and I give her a bored look.

"You don't think I know what your brother has been up to" and I see the blood drain from her face "So where is she"

"I swear I don't know, he just told me to bring her outside, and that he would do the rest" she says and looks down at her hands "I'm sorry Silva please don't kill me"

I shake my head "Too bad I don't like traitors" I go to pull the trigger when I hear Dax's voice.

"Don't Silva" he takes the gun out of my hand "It's his job now" he puts the gun in Johnny boys hand "You know what to do" Dax steps out and I look at Johnny boy.

"If I find out she's not dead when I come back, I will kill you, I don't care how close we are" I step out of the room and I follow Dax.

Gio is beside me "We already have her location with the tracker" I nod as I see the family is already on the living room ready.

"Liam stay here" I say stopping and looking right behind me.

"No, they have my baby sister" he says with angry behind each word.

"I can't lose you" I snap at him and he steps back "you stay with Nonna and watch over them, take them to the safe house, now go" he nods before walking off with my mama.

"Are you sure about this?" Gio asks and I look over at him.

I hear a gun shot and Johnny boy come downstairs with a stone cold face "She's taken care of" he says and looking me dead in my eyes "Let's go get your daughter back" he says in a monotone voice.

"Let's go" I say and we all walk out the doors with weapons in hand.

I get in the car and Dax is right behind me.

"Silva we need to talk" he says tapping his fingers on his thigh.

"Not right now, we can talk about this when we come back with our daughter" I say and Gio gets into the drivers seat.

"Let's go kill these motherfuckers"