Chapter 11

I tilt my head to the side and pout "So I heard from someone that you have my son and husband" he just stares at me "I would like this to go smoothly and you just tell me where they are or I can just torture it out of you"

He looks away almost pained "I don't have your husband" I nod as he put his hands down "But I have your son"

He grins as I just give him a bored look "You're lying" I say simply.

He sighs before standing up "Well you got me" I press the gun to his heart.

"Don't be so hardcore dear, I know who your favorite little hure is" I snap my fingers and Adrian brings her in and throws her on the ground.

(Whore)

She was naked with only a bed sheet covering her.

He looks at me with a glare as Adrian points a gun at the girl who was shaking like a leaf.

"Don't you dare hurt her" he growls at me and I just smirk.

"Did I touch a soft spot?" I look at Adrian and nod as he takes the safety off of his gun.

"Fine, your son is downstairs in the basement and the last I heard about your husband is that he's in Russia" he shouts at me as I just smile.

I wave on Adrian and he shoots her.

I could see the man about to go mad.

"She was so young" I say sadly as I look at Adrian who's got a grin plastered on his face "Now that I got the Russian spy dead, tell me where's my husband really is"

He frown at me "Russian spy?" He mumbles I wave at Adrian who's hands him a file.

"It's all in there, she was manipulating you to give her information so the Russians could kill you" he sits back down and looks through the file.

He pulls at his hair as he looks up at me.

I broke this man.

"My husband is where in Russia?" I raise an eyebrow as he sighs.

"I'm not sure, last person I talked to was Edward but that's all I know, your son in in the basement" I nod and put down the gun as he looks at the file over and over again.

I walk out of his office and towards the basement.

Nobody even guarding this place.

I walk in to see my son tied up to a chair with his head hung low.

I walk down the stairs and run to him quickly "Liam, baby it's me, mom" he look up with his beaten up face.

I untie the knots and pull him into a hug.

I almost started crying.

"Andiamo a casa" I help him up and we go back upstairs.

(Let's go home)

Adrian is at the top of the stairs with blood splattered on him.

I look at him as he just nods.

He kept his promise.

He helps me bring Liam outside but I stop and turn to the guard.

He was smoking outside with his back turned towards me.

I grab three throwing knifes.

I just smirk as I throw one hitting him in the his back.

He screams out as I throw another one hitting his thigh making him fall.

The last one I hit his head making him freeze and just fall face first onto the ground.

I walk away smirking and get into the SUV with Liam laying his head on my lap.

He groaned as we made our way back to the airport where a medical person was waiting for us.

Adrian carries Liam onto the plan and the doctor started helping him.

She started treating the deep cuts before moving to the smaller cuts.

I sat close by just in case he woke up.

The doctor put an IV in and started a morphine drip.

"He should be fine, he just needs to heal" I nod as I look at Adrian.

"pensez-vous qu'il saura où est Dax?" Adrian asks as he leans back in his seat.

(Do you think he'll know where Dax is?)

I shrug "peut-être, dépend juste s'il se souvient" I look back over at Liam and sigh loudly.

(Maybe, just depends if he remembers)

Adrian nods "comment êtes-vous si bon à parler français?"he asks looking at me a little confused.

(How are you so good at speaking French?)

I roll my eyes "J'ai toujours été bon" I say while grinning.

(I've always been good)

"Dax ne m'a jamais dit" he mumbles as I just grin.

(Dax never told me)

I lay back in my seat and put my headphone in.

I felt myself slowly drifting off and a warm blanket getting draped over me.

I felt a little less worry about my son being in harms way but now Dax.

He's the father on my kids and the love of my life.

How do I serve without him?

I pause my thinking.

I can't think like he's actually dead or he will be.

I need to find him.

I will find him.