8. My Evil Plan

"...Christian? What the..what are you doing here?"

"Hey Jenna."

"Um... who is this babe?" Luke said, glancing nervously behind him.

I really did not expect this! Here was Christian, a.k.a. Chris the Ex, and here was also Luke, my new 'good' friend. What the hell was I supposed to do? God help!

"...um..Luke, this is Chris, my..ex. Chris,this is Luke, my.."

I glanced at Luke, hoping he will finish my sentence.
  But he didn't get the hint and kept on looking over his shoulder.

"...Never mind. It was good to see you Chris, but I gues-"

" Jenna, can we talk?" Chris said firmly, trying to get me to say yes.

"Why? There's nothing to discuss."

"Um..sorry to interrupt you, but I have to get a drink."  
Luke said, already moving away from us. He went in the direction he was looking at before, not even letting me respond. What the hell did just happen?

Chris took it as an advantage. "Can I at least have a dance?"

Now with Luke gone, I could stop being all nicey-nicey. I glared at him, showing him the high potential of my death stare.

"Um...let me guess. No"

I didn't want myself in his arms again. I didn't want to smell his rich scent, and I certainly did not feel the desire to touch every bit of him. Nu-uh.

" aww c'mon.. I know you want me.." He playfully whispered this in my ear, knowing fully well that this was my very big weakness. Ugh, I thought, why the hell does he have to know everything about me?

"To be clear, first of all, I so do not want you! Second of all, I..um...have a boyfriend, so HA!"
I lifted my chin and dared him to say anything. I dare you..I thought.

For the first time, I saw a hurt expression on his face. It was only for a moment, but I noticed it anyway. I started to feel sorry for him. But I knew better than that. He was famous as an actor, so even though he will plead for my apology, with all the puppy eyes and gifts, I will always know he is a liar.

Chris, who was a complete jerk, didn't back down. Typical, I thought, he always thinks he can get whatever he wants..

We started to dance to the rhythm of the music- Rude Boy, by Rihanna, but my mind was somewhere else. Where is Luke? Why did he leave me like that? Ugh! I'm gonna be sick to death!

He didn't try to flirt with me that much, but I could see this hunger in his eyes, which was creeing me out. A tiny bit of me was amused though, because he kept on eyeing me up. 

And then this amazing thought strikes me. I mentally imagine a lightbulb going on above my head, because my idea was beyond evil but fair. Well, fair for me. This poor guy is gonna get what he needs. A lesson from Satan's daughter! I laugh maniacally in my head, which probably would have sounded weird if I did laugh out loud.

I wasn't sure about the consequences, but I was sure as hell that after that he will learn a very good lesson, and probably will stop cheating on other women. Like me.

I turn my back to him, dancing the same like I did with Luke, but I didn't dance the same, because I didn't put all my 'heart' into it. If that makes sense.

I was very aware of him being so close to me, but I didn't really care, as long as my plan was working.

His breath was fanning my neck, and I could tell he was also very aware of what was happening. I decided to try out my new fabulous idea.

"Chris." I started to say, but he didn't hear me over the loud music of now crappy Justin Bieber. "Chris!" I tried again, and after a few seconds he responded; a bit dazed, his eyes droppy. I could tell he really liked me being in his arms, well sort off.

"Yeah?"

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"What?" He yelled, obviously not hearing a single word I said.

"Follow me." I motioned him to follow me, and I was about to lead us to somewhere more quiet, when I thought better of this. One step at a time Jenna. I told myself.

I changed direction to the bar, where a cute bartender gave out alcohol to some guy. He looked gay. Eww. If that bartender is gay, it'll be a total loss to us.

We sat on the black stools. Chris ordered for both of us, and he knew perfectly well what I liked - Tequila. He ordered some other weird thing I didn't recognise. It was all orangey, with red stuff inside. We sat in silence for about a minute, not knowing what to say. Finally, Chris said,

"You are an amazing dancer. Just like before." He grinned, but I sensed some truth to it. I was an amazing dancer after all, everyone said that. Hmmm..when I think about it, I should actually think of using that as my career. I'll talk about it to Liv someday.

"Thanks, I guess you're not too bad yourself. As always." His eyes locked with mine, and then we burst out laughing. Clutching my tummy, I looked at all the staring people around us, whilst being careful of not ruining my make-up from my tears. In primary, where we met, he used to be..how to say this lightly..like, the worst dancer ever in the universe of mankind! He was so stiff and couldn't even sway properly to music. When we danced once at a school disco together, he couldn't hold me properly, so we started to dance in circles. Even though the dance failed, at least we still had a good time and laughed our heads off.

"Oh Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. I've missed your sense of humor!" He joked, and then gulped down his drink. I did the same, even though I already had some.  

                                                                                      ***********