3. Meeting The Crew.

I have never seen such a grand building. The whole school had their own dorms! I started walking towards the entrance, when loads of people were staring. haha, so obvious they're jelly of me! I thought, grinning to myself. I was so lucky we went to the store to buy new dry clothes and everything! I  looked at their expensive clothes, all from famous designers, obviously. I could see that even here everyone thought having blonde hair was sexy or something, because even brunette and ginger girls had died their hair blonde. I could see their visible roots, they are such idiots.

As I went inside, I was amazed to see different people at the same time!  I could see goths, geeks and the jocks. OMG they are utterly hot! I immediately noticed them, and they immediately noticed me! I was surprised when I felt a strong hand wrapping around my waist. " Babe, you wanna hang out with us?" I heard Luke's flirty voice in my ear. I couldn't believe it, but I had times like this with guys before, so I'm an expert. I put my hand on his chest and leaned closer.."Of course I'm gonna hang out with ya guys, I'm really hard to get rid of, you'll see." I told him. I think he knows what I meant. He did his flirty smile again and wanted to reply when someone new shouted at us to come over.

His name was Josh, and if I didn't meet Luke, I'll be happily flirting with him. And maybe the rest of the crew as well. His hair were exactly like Luke's, but sandy coloured. His caramel eyes were so sweet, in fact his body was sweet as well! The rest are called James and Mike. Aww gaawd am I in Heaven??   "Look who we have over here! Hey James, give her the rate dude!" Mike ordered. "Hmm..9 out of 10." I gasped. How could he insult me! I'm clearly an 11!  "Only because your hair is a bit wet. But without that, you'll be next on my list sweetheart ;)" Um. Is that good or bad? I choose the good one. I went up to him, and started to trace my finger up an ddown his chest, biting my lip as I said, "Aw..what a shame..you would be such good material though ;) But..I guess since I'm not good enough..then-"          "Who am I kiddin'? There's somethin' wrong with my eyes babe, 'cus you're clearly on top!" James exclaimed.  The whole gang laughed and obviously I have past the 'accept ' so I'm good. "Bug of mate, she's mine!" Luke half growled half joked, whilst wrapping his arms, inside my shirt, around my slender waist. Woa, too fast bro!! I'm not some girl to be messed with at first sight! But I just let it go and enjoyed their company. When I heard the bell ring for our first lesson..