Clean.

We entered a big room. There were women waiting inside, kneeling with their heads down.

The boys set me down and then left.

"Clean her. i want to see her.... Then i'll decide from there."

She spun and left the room.

i was scared again. The Domme left me. Was i not good?

i started to cry. The girls smoothed their soft hands over my hair and began to remove my clothes. Once they were removed, i began to shake. it was so cold. The eldest woman took my hand and led me to a tub. She helped me to step in and sit. it was so warm.... And it smelled like fresh herbs and honeysuckle. i let out a content sigh and relaxed. They began to wet my hair and then pour oils into it, massaging my scalp and then running the soaps through my hair.

They washed the dirt from my face and body. i felt as though i had been scrubbed raw. i felt new. They let the bath water out and i stepped out onto a rug. They dried my body and hair till no water was left. They perfumed me put more oils in my hair and this time on my skin as well.

Then the Domme came in and the women kneeled before her. i slid to my knees and bared my neck to her.

i heard a soft gasp and she pulled me up yo her.

"Oh, darling, you're a pure omega. You're gorgeous!"

i blushed and tilted my head in confusion. i had never been pretty. My hair had always been a dirty blonde, my skin sickly, and my eyes a dull blue.

She grinned and set me in front of a tall mirror. i went still. This wasn't me.

The reflection was a small girl with snow white skin. Her eyes were silvery blue. Her hair was stark white, but with threads of red that looked like blood. i began to shake. All i could think was, 'What in the fucking world is this shit? i look freaky as hell!'

"Shhh....hush, girl. Iit's okay. Ii've got you. Let's get you dressed."

She pulled a sheer red gown over my head. i blushed at how i looked in it..the way my skin seemed to glow under the thin shimmery material. It was ethereal.

She giggled and petted my hair, "you're so shy! They're sure to adore you! A natural submissive! And pure!"

i smiled tentatively at her. She grinned and pulled me with her out the door.

"Stay close to me, girl. Don't get in any trouble. Don't be afraid. I'll protect you. We're going to show you off."

With that, we entered the room where I had first entered in the club. All their eyes were upon me again.