Marked.

((Video on the side. Be sure to play ;) ))

“There's something in the look you give

I can’t help myself I fall

I can’t help myself at all

There's something in your touch when we kiss

I scream god forgive me please

Cause I want you on your knees

I don’t wanna think about it now

I know I won’t get out if I fall in

So I don't wanna think about it now

It’s dark in my imagination

It’s dark in my imagination”

~Dark in My Imagination by Of Verona

I feel a soft kiss pressed to my temple. I reach up toward the face, touching a stubbly cheek. I open one eye cautiously. Cadaver is walking with me cradled in his arms. I smile and press a kiss to his bicep.

“Hey, baby girl. We’re finally home.” Cadaver says.

His eyes are twinkling like the stars again. No, not the stars. The stars seem dull in comparison to his glimmering gold eyes. I could drown in them. And for a moment, I allow myself to. I feel him rub my arm, a worried expression flits across his face. I force myself to breathe and break the gaze. My breath stutters for a moment and he ruffles my head.

“Darling? What’s the matter?”

“Sorry, Sir. Your eyes…” I covered my mouth and blushed hard.

God dammit! I had not meant to say that.

“Care to finish that sentence, little one?” Cadaver smirked at me, the lazy draw of his lips captivating in the most delicious way. I want to press my lips against it and steal it away like he had my heart. Wait…what the hell? I shook my head and rubbed my temples. What was wrong with me? Get a grip, girl! But…he was just so… I felt myself dampen slightly between my legs. I squeaked and squeezed my thighs together. I felt lips against my ear. His teeth nibbled at my earlobe, tongue flicking and licking a stripe up my ear. I let out a soft moan. His breath was hot against my ear.

“You can’t hide anything from me, baby girl. I can smell your sex getting all hot and wet for me. Don’t be embarrassed. You’re my mate and my omega, darling.” Cadaver whispered.

I wiggled in his arms and whined, “Sir! Don’t say things like that!”

He let out a boisterous laugh, sending vibrations through me.

“We’re close to my pack now, so you’re bound to be more sensitive, darling. It’s only natural.”

“Will they be able to smell it too?”

“I’m sure they already can. It smells strongly.”

I gasped, “Oh my god!”

I covered my face and groaned, “Oh my god I probably smell horrible.”

“You smell quite sweet, actually.”

I groaned and buried my face in his neck, “Please don’t say such things. It’s so weird.”

I didn’t even have to look at him to know his face held a smug grin. My Alpha… I rubbed my hand across his chest, feeling for a moment before finding what I was looking for. I pinched gently at first and then harder. I heard Cadaver hiss. I giggled and rubbed his nipple.

“Having fun there?” he said dryly.

I grinned and nodded, continuing to pinch and rub it. Oh, victory is sweet.

“If you don’t stop, I’m going to bend you over and spank you in front of everyone.” Cadaver growled in my ear.

I froze and looked up at him, “Sir?”

“You heard me, baby girl. That’s a warning.”

I rolled my eyes at him. My Alpha was such a meanie. I flicked his nipple and rubbed my cheek on his other peck. Cadaver ignored me and kept walking, Dusty behind us by a foot or less. I could see him shake his head in amusement at my actions. He mouthed at me, ‘It’s your funeral.’ I stuck my tongue out at him and nuzzled Cadaver, looking up at him. Surely he wouldn’t?

We entered into a forest area and for the next ten minutes, continued to walk. I was getting nervous. Why hadn’t I listened? Cadaver had warned me and I didn’t take it seriously. Shit. Why did I have to be such a brat sometimes?!? Cadaver stopped at a cave opening. I looked up at him curiously. He looked at Dusty and then entered. I heard voices a little ways away, and I looked back at Dusty, who smiled and shrugged at me. I sighed and turned my head back around. Great. This was going to be great. The first time I meet my pack and I’m going to get my ass beat. So much for first impressions.

We entered a room and Cadaver set me gently on my feet. I couldn’t look up. All the voices went quiet.

“I finally found her.” Cadaver whispered.

Applause broke out everywhere. I looked up. Cadaver was surrounded by his pack mates who were hugging him and pressing kisses to his cheeks and hands. I blushed and looked back down, feeling very sad and alone. Was I…jealous? Of what? I was jealous of both him and the pack mates. I was scared, too. Scared that Cadaver was really going to spank me. I was his good girl…

“Baby girl?” I heard him call.

I snapped my head up to look at him, brushing away the tears from the corners of my eyes.

“Come here.” He ordered.

I flushed and forced my legs to move toward him. The pack let me through, their hands ghosting over me, leaving traces of their scent behind. I shivered and stopped before Cadaver, trembling. I sank to my knees and leaned my head to one side, exposing my neck. He crouched in front of my and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes. His eyes were like burning fire, melting through all of me. I whimpered. He took me into his arms and stood back up. My back was pressed against the hardness of his chest. His hands slid around me, fingers caressing and lightly scratching my skin through the thin material of my gown. I could feel his hard-on pressing against my butt and I let out a loud whine, saliva pooling in my mouth. I felt my wetness grow, trickling down my thighs. I wanted him. I had never wanted anything more.

He nosed at my neck, and I tilted it back once more to allow him access. He littered trails of open mouthed kissed along the skin. They were neat at first, but soon, grew sloppier and wetter. And came the teeth. He nipped lightly, biting down only hard enough to bruise, but not to break skin. A little line of saliva ran down my chin as I let out a moan. My legs were shaking…shaking so hard. And then they gave out and he caught me, pulling me tightly against his chest with a low growl that made my eyes roll into the back of my head.

“Please…mark me…”

Cadaver groaned and mouthed at my neck, continuing to tease me as I grew all the wetter. His length was straining the fabric of his jeans, as if trying to press into me on its own. He rolled his hips against me. I cried out, tears gushing down my face. I wanted it. No, I needed it. I needed him. Needed him right now. His mouth left my neck and he roared one word that left me completely breathless, “MINE,” before finally sinking his teeth into the flesh of my neck.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Hope you liked the little taste of sexy time in this chapter. I can't wait to introduce you to the pack, and our main gal will definitely be getting her punishment. Big question- should I make a playlist for this story? I went ahead and added a video on the side. Be sure to play!!! Totally got me in the mood for writing this chapter. More is soon to come. Comment, my little sunshines! Kisses and cuddles.

~Little Red~