Taken.

i'm more on edge today. The people from the club are watching me even more so today. I'm scared. They all wear leather and chain outfits. i don't know what that means. i was never taught anything.

They're slowly walking my way now...god no ...this can't be happening. Please no.

A woman clad in chain and leather stands before me. She smiles gently.

"You've been out here for three weeks, girl.   Don't you have somewhere to be?"

i shivered and dropped to my knees, tilting my neck in submission. i knew what this woman was...a Domme. But why was i? My body...is acting all on its own.

She chuckled and grabbed my chin, forcing my eyes to meet hers.

"You're unclaimed.  i can't leave you out here all alone, girl. It's bad for business." She pointed at the club.

"That's my club. It's where alphas and betas go to find mates. But you, my dear, have been distracting my customers by sitting out here. Will you come with me?"

i stared at her with wide eyes.

She just smiled at me.

"It's okay if you can't speak yet, girl. Just take my hand for yes."

She reached out her hand. i leaned over and sniffed it and then pressed closer, touching my cheek to her calloused hand. It felt good. I whimpered.

I heard her laugh. i looked up and she signaled the men behind her with the nod of her head. They picked me up and carried me as she walked in front. i hung limp from their arms.

The doors opened and the then...the music stopped. I could feel all the eyes on me and it scared me. i began to shake and wiggled in their arms. The Domme just smiled at me and i stopped. i was scared...but maybe they would take care of me here?