My Life As A Freak 4...

• Dedicated to GIR - From Invader ZIM

Ummm it's been awhile cause i've been reading lots of other books and waiting for them to upload.

Some of these books on Wattpad are even better than real books.

So I wanna give whoever reads this some people's stories:

1. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE . . . and you lost it - aprilbrookshire

2. The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone - Moon_chaser13

3. Surviving the McLane Boys - bacutie4eva

4. The Boy who sneaks in my bedroom window - kirsty1000

5. Give Him Hell - ITalkSmack

6. Sooner or Later... You Won't Resist Me - bettyboo125bo

7. I met the man of my dreams... in my snowman pj's... Wonderful - ChocoholicJunior

8. What Can I Say... I'm an Evil Genius - KristyLuvsYa

9. Who Said Girls Can't Get Down And Dirty With Boys - darkangel35

10. The Smart, Beautiful, Poor and the Guys Who Find That Attractive - Blayze

So they're the list of my books that I enjoy but dont worry they change frequently.

And anyone if they want post that name of your stories in the comment thing and I probably WILL read it!

FrEaK OuT!!!

\m/ V.V \m/

=p

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"

Chapter 4...

RECAP!

Azelia brings Leo over to her table and Lana says"So Julia, why have you brought Leo to our table?"

AZELIA POV

Woah awkward.

"Julia?" Leo asks, stunned and a little confused.

I laugh a little hysterically.

"Uh Lana I was meant to tell him that!" I growl.

Lana shrugs and looks at the direction of the library.

"Anyway, Leo yes it is I the most magnificent," Milla scoffed at that, "Beautiful Julia!"

If only I had smoke bombs it would be complete...

He he he.

"You expect me to believe that you, a girl all boys are mooning over, are Julia Turke!?"

"They're moonig over me! Wait what does mooning mean I bet it means pulling down thier pants and flashing thier asses at me. Does it mean that? Ofcourse it means that! I'm going over there to kill them!"  I thundered but just as I started to walk away Leo called out "Wait!".

"Mooning can mean 2 different things what you said and also making making googly eyes at you. They're doing the seccond." Leo informed.

"Ohhhh.... So thats why the kids at the boarding school said they weren't flashing thier asses at me..."

I'm gonna send them Sorry letters...

Ooops.

"Anyway  you were brought here 'cause I don't know I went with the flow. Hey that rhymes! But if you tell anyone of the boys that I am Julia I will scoop out your innards, use your skull as a pencil holder and sacrafice your heart, brain and body to the God Huitzilopochtli! An Aztec God with war like aspects! And he will bless the world with an Apocolypse!"

Thunder, I need thunder.

No definately NOT over the top...

"Yep, thats definately the same Julia." Observed Cleo, she and Sandra were talking about the study get together this coming weekend.

At that moment I screamed for no perticular reason.

Suddenly there were crickets at our table not the ones like the 20/20 or the Ashes... wait are they the same thing. I never will know because I don't watch cricket it is hella boring and last time I watched it I fell asleep and woke up 4 hours later.

Wait I'm getting off topic.

"Tonight we shall party!" I yelled.

P-A-R-T why? Because I gotta!!

Just then Azelia stares off into the abyss...

He he I reffered to myself in the third person...

"Azelia!" Lana's voice knocks me out of my coma.

"Yes Satan? Oh I'm sorry ma'am, you sounded someone else."

Ahh I love Jim Carrey...

"What is the most fun bar in this place?"

"Sundown Club." they all responded simultaniously.

Was it just me or did they sound like that was practised.

Hmm let me think...

Cue doom song.

Doom doom doom doom doom doom...

*Spongebob narrator voice: 1 hour later*

Doom doom doom...

*Spongebob narrator voice: 3 days later*

Doom doom doom doom doom...

*Spongebob narrator voice: So later that they had to get a new narrator because the old one got too old and died from spontaneous eye combustion*

Doom doom DOOM!!! The End.

During that time I could come up with was that bananas are a great source of patacium.

"I saw a squirrell and it was like this..." I do squirrell chitters.

GIR!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

sORRY I TOOK SOO LONG I HAD WRITERS CONCRETE!

OR WAS IT WRITERS BLOCK?