"Sorry Coral, we'll move," Lizzette tried to pull Abigor aside but he wasn't budging.

"You have a problem with us being near your home?"

"Yes," Coral said this like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "You're a descendent of Hades. You have your own place to be, under the ground where no one can see you. And you Lizzette, you're more naive than your past ancestors. Do you have any idea how many people have taken advantage of love? You think love is real? Well it's not, it's just a made up thing that those in the lower class made to make them feel special."

"Actually…." Lizzette opened her beak to say something but Coral scoffed and spoke before her.

"If love was real, do you think people would be begging a goddess for a love potion?" Coral shut Lizzette up even before she could speak. Seeing they had nothing to say, Coral walked to the ocean, "Thought so. Poor naive Lizzette."

She bumped the girl with her hip making Lizzette fall back into the ocean. Abigor helped her up while glaring at the descendent of Poseidon.

"Too bad they're sea rats." Abigor mumbled in anger.

"Don't say that," Lizzette gave him a playful shove, "They may be narcissistic at times but they are good at heart."

"Lizzette Quackopoulos, descendant of the Goddess of Love, Aphroducky, is seeing the good in everyone?" Abigor said sarcastically but Lizzette knew he was only playing around.

"You know in every heart, there is at least a drop of love. And as long as that drop of love is there, it'll grow into an ocean, drowning the person in love," Lizzette said passionately.

"Cheesy much," Abigor laughed. Lizzette gave a small pout and crossed her arms.

"Descendent of the God of the Underworld. Being aggressive?" Lizzette teased back causing a laugh out of her cousin.

Near the beach, Lizzette was happily skipping around, looking for her aunt.

"Lizzette Quackopoulos? Is that my little baby girl?" She felt a lady grab her from behind and pull her into a hug. She felt a beak smother her in multiple kisses but she didn't mind.

"Aunt Aphroducky please," Lizzette laughed. The Goddess of Love walked to her lounging chair with her descendant in her arms. She laid down, placing the little girl on the edge of the seat.

"Oh look at you, you little cutie." The goddess placed another kiss on Lizzettes forehead, "You a hit with the boys at school?"

"Ew! Auntie!" Lizzette stuck her tongue out in disgust, "I'm only 10!"

"Never too early to start. Especially when you're my descendant," Aphroducky playfully booped Lizzettes beak, making her giggle. Her giggle soon died down and she looked away. Her gaze went to the ocean ahead, watching everyone playing in the water.

"Something on your mind dear?" Aphroducky noticed her attention wasn't her.

"Auntie….. what's love exactly," Lizzette asked.

"I adore that question!" The goddess perked up in excitement, "Honey, love is the most precious and powerful treasure in this entire world! It brings you close to others, it heals you, it makes you feel such wonderful things!"