chapter 4

"Every new friends, is a new adventure.........the starting of more memories"

...........................................................

Teddy pov

I woke up from the glimp of light that was sneaking through the curtain, it's the first day of Hogwarts and I was really excited, excited to learn about everything here, so i got up from the bed and opened the curtain Letting the first ray of sunlight lit up the dorm.

"Oh god, so much light in my dark world" came a gross voice from my behind that belongs to one of my roommate, i was Sharing the dorm with Oliver Collins, William Everett and brian Rodriguez.

"And so much grossy voice from you brian" oliver Said while getting up "good morning teddy"

"Good morning oliver" i greeted back

"Oh the greetings ceremony" brian who finally woke up stood from the bed, and went to oliver " good morning oliver WHO-SHOULD-BE-SORTED-IN- RAVENCLAW" i chuckled about it, last night when we call met, oliver and brian had a BRAINY FIGHT that what brian says, and brian lost badly, but yeah even I think oliver Should be in Ravenclaw.

" good morning FOODY WILLIAM, NOW GET UP" brian yelled by throwing a pillow at sleepy William, "ahh I'm awake" and then brian came to me, "good morning EDWARD THE MORNING KING" and took my hand for a hand shake.

"Just a drama queen he is" olive Said while yawning, "well the first day of Hogwarts, I'm excited"

"Me tooo" i said with excitement.

"Hogwarts food is delicious" Will said who was fully awake.

"Let's prankkkk itttt" brian that yelled and jumped on everyone bed, ohh this year is going to be good.

.....................................................................

After getting all dress up, we four went to the common room to meet a half sleepy Victorie on a fully awake Vanessa's Shoulder, Vanessa eyes were shining and it was beautiful.

"Good morning vic and Nessa" i greeted.

"Good morning teddy" Vanessa Said who almost yelled making Victorie alarmed.

"good morning everyone" Victorie said while standing up and yawning grossy.

"Good morning girls, myself brian Rodriguez and you are?" Brian asked while giving his CHARMING SMILE, that what brian says.

"Im Vanessa Valencia and this is my friend Victorie Weasley" Vanessa replied with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, let me introduce my friends too, that tall brown hair boy is oliver Collins, that little height is William Everett and this our morning sunshine, Edward lupin aka teddy" brian said while making the girls laughed.

"Shouldn't we go, it's the time of breakfast" William said while rubbing his stomach.

"Let's goo"

......................................................................

After reaching the great hall, we sat on the table to have our breakfast peacefully, but then suddenly out of nowhere the owl starting to fly, look like it's the time of owl post, then i saw a familiar owl from the potter's, flipwood, that what lily name it,  who Drop the letter from harry.

Hello teddy, how are you doing?, Everyone's fine at home, but we all miss you already, to be honest teddy, i never realized how much you grow up, and now see you're at Hogwarts, I'm very proud of you for sorted in gryffindor just like your father, he will be so proud of you, well LILY IS UPSET FROM YOU, that what she told me to tell you, james miss you so much but won't say, albus and Ginny miss reading with you alot, i hope you have a great year, can't wait to hear about it all, goodbye for now.

Love, Harry

After reading what harry wrote, i was happy, i miss them too, i was folding the letter in that moment a howler came and stopped infront of me,

"TEDDDYYYYYY HOW ARE YOUUUUU, I MISS YOU ALOT, I MISS READING WITH YOUUUU, AHH KEEP YOUR VOICE LOW LILY, HEY TEDDY WE HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE SORTED IN GRYFFINDOR YEAHH, OUCH ALBUS YOU STEP ON MY FOOT YOU IDIOT, HEY TEDDY CAN I TAKE A BOOK FROM YOUR BOOKSHELF I'LL PROM- WHAT'S GOING UP THERE? OH GOD MOM CAMEE, IT WAS JAMES IDEA MOMM, SHUT UP LILY, JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, OKAY BYE TEDDY" after the message was delivered the Howler was torn into pieces, and there was silence in the great hall, everyone was looking at me, JAMES.
I look around to my friends who was looking at me, ahh, i stood up and walk out of the great hall, to much attention.

"Hey teddy" i heard Vanessa's voice and i turned around to see all my friends was coming towards me.

"Hey you you okay?" Vanessa asked with a concern look, "yeah just to much attention" i replied with a tight smile.

"Of course you'll be in ATTENTION, teddy, you have THE BOY WHO LIVED AS your godfather" brian said, with MATTER OF FACT tone, who was soon hitted by oliver on his head, "ouch"

"Shut up, teddy is known for himself, not because he's a godson of harry potter" oliver Said with a smile.

"Thank you oliver" i thanked him, and his nodded, im gald to have friends like them tho.

"Well we should go, we have our first ever lecture of defence against dark art" Victorie Said and we together started to walk towards the class.

......................................................................

Well another chapter, hehe

Well it's a very short chapter according to Me, but I'm writing more and more, but I hope you will like it....

Like it , do let me know?

Have a good day