Prologue

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction written from the imagination of the author. All characters especially Tay and New are not affiliated to the author by any means. The scenes and lines from this fictional work does not reflect the actions and thoughts of the actors themselves. Places, events, people, and etc., that will have the similarities or resemblances are coincidental. 

Some contents and themes are very much advised for the younger audience. Also, it might have some parts that can make one relapse. A trigger warning is in place. 

This fanfiction may have grammatical errors but I'll make sure to edit those. 

***

"Why is still raining?" I mutter as I continue to drive along the endless traffic of EDSA. Tinitingnan ko ang bawat patak ng ulan na bumagsak sa salamin ng kotse ko. It was raining so hard that I can't even see the road.

"Fuck this traffic! Hindi na ba talaga 'to matatapos?" I cursed as I hit the stirring wheel of my car. I hate being late sa mga appointments and I value my own and others time. Ayoko nung sinasabe nilang 'Filipino Time,' sobrang insensitive. 

I dialed a number through my phone and after several seconds he answered it. 

"Hey what's up bro?" He asked. 

"Bakit ba kasi need ko pang gawin 'to?! I do have many things to attend to." I aggressively said.

"Doc day off mo today and you have a scheduled photoshoot for a magazine." He directly said without pausing.

"Alam mo ikaw Paul dapat ikaw 'yung nandito sa position ko eh. I don't have nothing to do with this. And besides, I need to check my patients." I complained in our call.

"Have some me time naman. Hindi porket ikaw 'yung anak ng may ari ng ospital ay ganyan ka na ka-workaholic. Unwind kahit papaano." He answered. 

"Kung gugustuhin ko mang mag-me time, ang gagawin ko ay matulog na lang sa kwarto ko at hindi magpakahirap lumaban sa trapik at ulan ng EDSA" I aggressively said and I hang up the call. 

Wala naman talaga kasi akong gagawin or kinalaman for that photoshoot. Kung siguro hindi ako pinilit ni Paul and if not for the publicity of the hospital as per my Dad, hindi ko na siguro sinipot 'to.  As I've said I have many things to do that is more valuable than this photoshoot. 

It was Paul's photoshoot and not mine. He was chosen by dad to do this shoot kaya nga lang biglang nagkasakit si tanga. Ewan ko anong ginawa nun at biglang nagkasakit. At the end ako pa rin ang pinilit ni Paul and ako na rin ang nirequest ni dad to this publicity shoot. Alam naman ni dad na ayaw na ayaw kong pinipicturan ako.