17.

Quinn "Monster" Jones

I woke up in my room, I got a headache out this world. I get up hearing noise from downstairs. I walked down the marble stairs and see my grandparents laying on the couch watching tv. "Hey Quinn. You good?" My grandpa ask. "Yeah" I shrug walking into the kitchen. My dad was standing there, "Where the girls? And Bubba?" I ask. "Bubba in his room asleep. Elijah sleep. Desiree, ya mama, Kayla and Mya. They disappeared from the one house we was at. We looking again." I sigh, "I want Kayla back." I growl. "I want my daughters and wife back, but I gotta wait until they not moving again."

I was laying in bed when my dad called me downstairs. "We going to Paris. Go pack." I give him a look, "For what?" I ask. "Do you wanna get them back or not?" I mug him and go pack. I made sure to pack an all black outfit. Just in case my dad let me help :p

We got on my granddads jet with Pills, Pully and King. I sat by myself listening to ma music. My dad was laying out a plan, not like Im included, I'll probably be driving.

I fell asleep shortly, I just hope my baby alright. And my momma and sisters.

Kayla Robinson

I woke up and Medie was up. She was combing Desiree's hair. I got up and went to the bathroom, there was blood soaking my pajama pants. "What the fuck?" I ask myself outload. I know Im not on my period, cause this way too much blood. "Medie!" I scream. I hear footsteps, "Yeah?" She ask outside the door. "Im bleeding. Like alot." I say about to cry, the door opens. "Oh my god Kayla. Stay right there." Medie hurries out the room, she came back a few minutes later, "Marco not here. We can't leave." She says. "What's wrong with me?" I ask feeling tears run down my cheeks. "I don't know honey."

I spent my day in the bed, Medie had told Marco I wasn't feeling well, and he let me rest. Later that night, everyone was asleep, until we heard gun shots, it began to get hot, I smelled smoke and woke everybody. "It's a fire!" I yell. Mya got up and the door busted down, revealing Quinn sir. FUCK YES!

We hurry out the house, they called the police. "What happened here? Everyone okay?" I seen Quinn sitting in the car near the curb. I run to the car. I bang on the window, "Baby!" I yell. He gets out and hugs me. "I missed you." I swear we been hugging for three four minutes before he talked. "You're bleeding. Come on." He walked to the ambulance with me. "Dad Ima go wit her to the hospital." He nods and goes back to talking with the cop.

Quinn and I sat in my hospital room, talking, until the doctor came in. "I have your results Ms. Robinson." Quinn looks up, "You had a miscarriage. Im sorry for your lost. I'll leave you to talk. You'll be released tomorrow." I look down, I felt Quinn looking at me. "How long you knew you was pregnant?" I didn't answer, not wanting to look at him, I just played with the hem of the blanket. "Kayla, you know you hear me." I look up at him, he was staring at me. "I kinda knew the last day I seen you. I just wasn't sure. But your mom and Mya kept telling me I was by the way I was acting and feeling. So I believed them, I think it happened cause yesterday, I fell so hard, I was standing on a counter." Quinn furrows his eyebrows. "I told yo stupid ass to quit doing that shit a long ass time ago! You don't fucking listen." I look away, I know he mad. After about twenty minutes of silence Quinn stood up, "Baby where you going? I want you to stay with me?" I ask. "Don't call me that Kayla." He says walking  out the door. I sigh and wipe my eyes from the tears. Ugh. Now he hate me, great.

La'Mya "Princess" Jones

I hug my daddy, "Princess. I missed you. My grandson alright?" He ask putting his hand on my stomach. "Yes daddy." I smile.

We headed to a hotel, and Quinn came in red as fuck. "Kayla okay?" I ask. "She lost my baby." Quinn says looking down the floor. "Come here Quinn." Mama says. He hugged her and then looked down again. "Why you leave her?" My daddy ask. "Cause she don't listen! I told her before to not be on counters! Look what her stupid ass did! Stood on a fucking counter and killed my baby!" He yells. "Quinn, that's not the fucking point! You 'pposed to love that girl, and you left her when she needs you the most! Fuck wrong wit you boy?" My dad ask getting mad. "Fuck you mad for!?" Monster yells. "Cause I swear I ain't raise you to be stupid like this! Go back to that hospital." Quinn looks at my dad, "Why you care?" He ask. "Quinn don't question me bruh." My dad growls. Quinn just leaves. "Dumbass boy." My dad mumbles.

****

Christopher "Bubba" Jones

I laid in bed watching tv. I heard the front door open. I get up and see my mom. I run and hug her. "Mommy!" She laughs, "I missed you too Bubba." I hug Desi then Mya. Quinn comes in and Kayla hugs me. We went our seperate ways.

I heard yelling coming from Quinn and Kayla's room. Y'all know Im nosey. I got up and walked down there, Kayla comes out and slams the door, sliding down it. "Damn." She says crying. "You okay Kayla?" I ask. "Nothing I wanna talk about Bubba." She stands and walks out the house. Damn. I open the door, and Quinn was just sitting on the bed. "You okay big bro?" I ask. "Yeah. Come play basketball with me." I nod and go change out my jeans.

We went outside in the backyard. We played one on one and talked. "So wassup wit yall?" I ask. "Kayla was pregnant, had a miscarriage for being a dumbass. Then her slow ass knew she was pregnant, and still stood on a counter. Fell, and pow, no more baby, pissed me off." Quin explains getting ready to shoot the ball. "So now you're mad at her?" I ask. "Hell yeah. She just do dumbass shit." I shake my head. "Quinn don't act like you wanted the baby." I turn and see Kayla. "Whatever fam." Kayla walks to him, "This how you gone treat me Quinn? Huh? I didn't mean to hurt the baby! Im sorry okay? I just was hoping that if we did everything Marco asked he would let us go, and I'd be back with you! I didn't want to kill our baby in the process! Im sorry okay? I'll pack my shit and go, cause obviously we done right? Right!?" Quinn just gives me the ball, and puts Kayla over his shoulder, going to the guest/pool house.

I called Jailee and asked to come over. "My momma home." She says. "Who said I wanted sex Jai?" I ask. "I mean usually that's what you want right?" She ask. "Jai what's wrong ma?" I ask. "Nothing okay? Why everybody asking me that!?" I look at the phone, "Baby I ain't seen you in seven months. Why you acting like I did something wrong?" I ask. "C-Come see me and find out why." I sigh, "Be there in twenty minutes babe."

I arrived at the house and her momma wasn't even home. She tryna avoid me. I go in the house with my key, Jailee was on the couch. "Jai. Come here." I say. She stands, and I stare, "Jailee, whose is it?" I ask. A little baby was in her arms, wrapped up in a blanket. "Yours. This is Karrington" She hands me the little girl, she had on a pink onsie. "Why ain't you tell me? I ain't see you in a minute either. This why?" She nods, "I was hoping you just wouldn't call. We're moving to Maryland." I give her a look, "Nah Jailee. Youc an't take my daughter. I just met her." Jailee sighs, "I have to go Chris. Im sorry." Jailee says. "This our last night here." I look down at Karrington, she was asleep with her pacifier in her mouth. "Damn Jai." My eyes water a little. "What color her eyes?" I ask. "Grey." Jai answers. "Jaiat least send me pics of her?" She nods, "You'll see her." Jai smiles and takes Karrington. I look down at her again, I kiss her head. "Love you Karrington." I look up at Jailee, shaking my head and leaving. This some shit man...