12.

♥Kayla Robinson♥

I sat in Monster's room on his laptop. He walks in the room and drops his duffle bag near the door. He looked at me and took a shower. He came out the bathroom with just his boxers on. He climbs on the bed and takes the laptop, he shuts it and pulls me towards him. "W-What are you doing?" I ask. "Hush." He mumbles getting between my legs and kissing me, stripping me at the same time. This nigga THINK he finna get some, no. Im still mad about him choking the hell out of me. "Babe." He calls. I look his way. "Im sorry." Monster kisses my collarbone, then my stomach. "You accept my apology?" He ask tugging at my shorts. I didn't say anything, until I felt that tongue hit my skin. "Yes." I finally answer, well moaned more than answered. "I love you." Monster says putting his hand in my panties. "I-I love you too." I stutter.

**

I woke up at 8:15 the next morning. Quinn was laying between my legs, his head on my stomach, drooling all over me.  I began playing with his curls, running my fingers through them, twisting them, whatever came to mind. "Goodmorning babe." Quinn mumbles. "Morning handsome." He looks up at me. "Im really sorry Kayla." I look away from him, "It's okay." He sits up, "No it's not. Every little thing triggers my anger. I don't know where all the anger comes from." I just pull him to kiss me, "Shut up." I say laughing. "Okay." He smiles.

I took a shower and put on sweats. Mya and I are going Christmas shopping. Yeah I know, late right? "Bye baby." I kiss Quinn's lips. "Bye." He pouts, "Why can't I come?" He ask. "Bye baby." I repeat laughing.

I got Quinn's keys and left with Mya. I drove while she sat in the passenger seat singing to every song that came on Pandora from my phone. "So what you getting my brother?" She ask. "Girl I don't know. That boy has everything." She laughs, "I know what I need to get yall together." Mya says. "What is that?" I look her way, "Sound proof walls and condoms, cause oh my god!" I blush in embarassment and giggle. "Sowwy."

We went to Lenox mall, I decided to search around. I decided on getting Quinn some Legend Blues. That's literally the only thing that boy doesn't have. I had my ways of getting them, I got a shoe plug. Lmao.

I got him a shirt and pants to match. I got him three phone cases and that's about it. I got Mya things from Victoria Secrets, also Mama Medie. Um, I don't know what to get Quinn Sir., he seems like a picky person. So I just got him some cologne, then Elijah and Desiree a toy. Bubba, that boy getting some money cause I don't know SHIT about him.

I met up wit Mya in the food court. I sit next to her, "Not interested." She says not looking up from the ipad in front of her. "Damn baby girl. Forreal? I was just tryna see wassup!" She looks up with a mug, then laughs. "Yo goofy ass Kayla!" Mya laughs. "You done shopping?" I ask. "Girl yes. My feet hurt." I laugh a little, "You ready to go?" She nods and we head to Quinn's car. "So what you get me?" She ask. "Girl..." I laugh. "You not telling me?" I give her a straight face.

When Igot home, my aunt called. "Hello?" I answer. "K-Kayla hey baby. I was wondering were you coming home for Christmas?" I make a face, "No. You disowned me because my boyfriend. He's not even a ruthless thug. You need to stop being judgemental all the time." I tell her. "Kayla please? Your mom wants to see you." I roll my eyes. "You told me my mom had died." She swears, "I lied." I hang up.

I shook the thoughts and wrapped gifts. Quinn comes and sits by me. "So what you get me?" I stare into his eyes, mines watering. "Oh lord. What's wrong? Who did it?" He ask. "My aunt had told me that my mom died, now she's saying that she wanna see me." He gives me a face. "Sound like a set up. But if you wanna go I'll go with you."

♕La'Mya 'Princess' Jones♕

"Princess!" My dad yells. I walk down the stairs, seeing Hakeem. "Hey." He smiles. I just stare. "What? You need something?" I ask. "I came to spend Christmas with you." I shrug, "Okay whatever."

***

"Pwincess!Pwincess! Wate up!" I hear Elijah yelling. "Yes boo?" I try to sit up, but look over to see Hakeem. "It's Chwistmas! Come on!" I woke Hakeem and we went downstairs. "Bubba! Desi get up!" My momma calls. Bubba comes downstairs with Monster and Kayla. Kayla passed out her gifts to everyone first, then me, Bubba and my mom and dad got us one gift. Cause their gifts be big as shit! "What about me?" Bubba ask. "Here boy." My dad hands him a box. He opens it. "Oh my god ya nigga finally got a new car!" Bubba smiles. He goes outside, "Man yes. I love you guys." Bubba hugs my mom and dad. "Enough. Here." My dad hands him his license. Bubba runs out the door. Thirtsy ass.

Hakeem got the baby hella shit, it was neutral colors, like green, white, brown, black, orange. He got me a jogging suit, the Legend Blues and some headphones. After everyone opened their shit, it was my mom and dads turn. "What yall get each other?" I ask. "Here." My dad gets up and goes to the shelf only he and Jr can reach. "I love you." He kisses her lips. I smile, "Awwwww." Everybody looks at me, "What? Damn. Im emotional." They laugh a little and my mom opens her gift, it was a huge ass ring. "We're renewing our vows on Valentines Day." My dad smiles. "Aw. How sweet!" She kisses his cheek. "You'll get your gift later." I look at them. "Yall some nasty ass niggas. Oh my god." I say standing up to go upstairs.

When I got upstairs, Hakeem grabbed my waist. "M-Mya? You still mad at me?" He ask. I just look at my feet. "Babe?" He lifts my chin. "Yea Keem?" I ask. "I love you okay? Accept my apology please?" I nod, "I accept." He kisses my lips, "Im sorry. I was acting stupid." He says a few inches away from my lips.  "I don't want you around me or the baby like that. You understand me?" He nods, "Alright." He kisses me again and hugs me. "I got my baby back!" He says spinning me around. I laugh and kiss his lips.

♔Christopher 'Bubba' Jones♔

I pulled up to Jailee's house and honked the horn. Jailee looks out her window and runs outside. "Nice car!" She smiles. "I know right!" She gets in. "Merry Christmas baby." She says looking at me, "Merry Christmas." I kiss her lips, "Youre not still mad at me are you?" I shake my head, "I'll never forget though Jailee." She looks down, "I feel so stupid." She says. "Don't worry about it man. Just forget it alright? I don't want you stuck in the past." Jailee nods. I ended up going inside to greet her mom and dad. Jailee got me a gift. A good ass sloppy gift. ;)

When I left Jailee's house, she came with me. My mom had cooked everybody breakfast, everybody sat in the living room and watched A Christmas Story. It feel good to finally have a drama free day. Or so I thought...

♕Quinn 'Monster' Jones♕

Kayla and I got dressed and she looked at me. "What's wrong babe?" I ask. "What if my aunt is lying?" I shrug, "Don't think negatively."

We pulled up to her aunts house. I locked my doors and walked to the steps with Kayla. She unlocked the door with her key, the smell of food hit my nose. "Auntie!" Kayla calls. "In the kitchen Kay!" She takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. Her aunt's eyes immediately fell onto my neck. Fuck! My hickies. This embarassing. "Merry Christmas!" She hugs me. Oh! Now this bitch wanna be nice. "Same to you!" I say fakely smiling. "Kenya! Your daughter is here." I hear footsteps. Out came an older lady, a older version of Kayla. Her mother was fine lowkey. "Kayla." Her eyes water, she bring Kayla into her embrace. "I missed you so much my baby!" Kayla just stood there, "You abandoned me!" Kayla says. "Im so sorry honey! I was sick okay? Im better, and I want you to move with me to California!" I made a worried face, I can't loose Kayla. "Um no. I'd rather not. I wanna stay here, I like it down here." Her mom crosses her arms, "Im your mother and what I say goes." Kayla laughs, "My aunt raised me. Im not moving with you!"

Kayla grabs my hand, "I can't leave Quinn." Her mom looks at me. "What did you do to my daughter?" She ask. "Excuse me?" This lady don't know me. I will call my momma in 2.3 seconds! "You got the devil in my daughter. She's being disibedient!" I laugh, Kayla looks up at me. I know Im turning red. "Quinn, calm down." She know Im finna blow. "Man..."  I cover my mouth. "I hate niggas like you! Pretty, rich, thug ass niggas. Ugh." Her mom growls. "First of all, Im tired of you two bitches thinking Im a fuckingthug! Im a not a damn thug! Yep I got money, yall mad cause yall livng in the damn slums while Im chilling in the hills. Hell yeah Im sexy as fuck, ya daughter like it! Don't hate me,, try to be great like me!" I grab Kayla's hand and walked the fuck out. She had to drive cause I was so pissed. "Calm down." Kayla rubs my hand with the her hand that wasn't on the wheel. I take breaths couting as I did, that shit don't work for me no more. Im damn near grown. When we got home, Kayla grabbed my chin, "You're scaring me Quinn. Please stop?" I nod and get out the car. I went and laid down to go to sleep. I gotta control myself.