24. Turn Coat

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Just a few words... and it made my heart pause for a moment. As if everything else had stopped for this scene, this wonderful time that I did not expect to come. Words are not enough to describe the euphoria within me. I doubt that actions were enough to express it either.

I slowly pull away from the hug. Feeling reluctant to let go of her warm body. My palm sliding to a stop on her arms. Gulping my saliva before lifting my head to face Wiya with anticipation.

This felt like waiting for the exam report card with parents in front of the teacher, but a better version.

Her lips still wet from the kiss we shared earlier, glossy from the moisture on it. The fairness of her skin amplifying her charm both physically and verbally. The perfect roundness of her face correlates with Wiya's cute and devilish attitude.

[This... Isn't some sick joke, Wiya?] - (Y/N)

I have some doubts about her confession, due to what I have gone through.

Yet, I know her changes in behaviour between pranking and being serious about a matter. The genuineness behind her words was not enough to disperse my doubts but when I gaze into her mesmerising golden eyes... It was more than sufficient.

If she was pulling some jokes on me, there will be this striking sensation behind her stare. But in this situation, that is nowhere to be found. Instead, her hot gaze was full of passion and sincerity that, I could feel myself suffocating in joy from it.

Do not get me wrong but, I am fully aware that I am still a human. Like everyone else in Terra, even if they have bizarre animal features... They're still humans, emotional and imperfect, which is why they are beautiful. If people were to be the same, then I will call it a bland world.

[You know me... I couldn't be more clearer with you. From the day I fall in front of your clinic, never once I regret to fall for you] - Wiya

Ohu!
My heart... Is pierced by an imaginary arrow shock by a non-existent Cupid. Instead of painful, it feels very pleasant and warm. I didn't expect Wiya could be cuter than she already is!

No falsehood behind her tone, no signs of her just acting either. This must be what my father has said to me, 'Women! Are very cute if they decided to show that side of theirs! Except when they get mad, like your mother'. Thank you, father, for your wise words... may your soul now rest in peace alongside with mother, if she is not mad in the afterlife about you passing away after meeting back with me and pranked your own for 2 years. Regardless, I still miss you.

Moving on...

When I was too invested in my heart, occupied by my emotions. A warm touch jolted a surprise from my cold body. Wiya's slender index finger grazes my neck and effectively catching my attention back to her.

[Reply or... I will be really impatient with the burning desire in my heart] - Wiya

She tilted her head and gave me a memorial side glance which exposed her bewitching looks. Further, beautify by her small pout and her gaze which was waiting for an answer. Her other hand placed on top of my own, providing comfort for me to recollect my messy thoughts.

I took in a long breath before huffing out in satisfaction. Releasing my hands from her arms. Wiya took one of it and bring it closer to her heart with both of her hands... which is close to her peaks.

And.... my mind went haywire again, but I did not show it physically. Psychologically, my mind is going nuts as I repeatedly say '1, 2, 3' in my heart to distract myself from the sudden feeling of softness in my palm.