16. W's Zorn

3rd P.O.V

To Filia, as if the world was fluttering around while her lips connected with the man in her heart. It has been long that she searched for him. True, there were other men she has met before but all of them treat her like a sister or daughter. Including the women, she befriended with before.

Alas all of them died tragically in guerilla warfare during the tragedy in the Ursus Empire. Leaving her with only a few members left in the squad. It was her first time dealing with the pressure of life and death, during the age of 9.

Where she starts her career as a child operator which when she was a teenage, she got recruited by Rhodes Island. Having the will and ball of steels to coop up with threatening situations proves that she can deal with cold blood killing. Yet, that a human, could never be stainless.

Pretty hilarious to call her a human, because she is an elafia with similar anatomy to a human. Or, a human with elafia anatomy.

Enough with words plays.

Back to the present were under the moonlight a man and a woman sharing their lips. The man named (Y/N) has his eyes widen in awe as his mouth were open under the zealous assault of Filia's tongue.

The elafia took the opportunity of him being laggy and started to push him down. In addition, she pushed her tongue way further in and felt (Y/N)'s tongue resisting.

One thing that she learned from her guerilla warfare, that is not to submit under either enemies attack or defence and continue to dominate the front ground at all cost, with hit and run tactics. Except if she is told to retreat and the situation is dread.

That way of thinking brought misconceptions into her view of romance, where she thought that she needs to be the one dominating. The sound of two moist tongues slapping could be heard throughout the forest.

(Y/N) have thought of pushing her back to get out of this situation, but because of the recent events... He decided to indulge in it as he knows there is not much place in this world he could fit in.

Abandoned by his real parents,

His old home in the clan with Filia was burned down by a catastrophe.... the place that he always remembers who share his childhood with.

The clan members died protecting them both..... leaving him in a daze and wonder why he was chosen to survive.

Betrayals from his classmates.... them throwing insults to him just because their wealth is a lot and him having only a little.

Rhodes island treated him like a heretic.... Gossips travel far but good deeds reached short.

They left his mother dead.... just because his mother change her view and decided to share the same idea as the Reunion.

Doing illegal surgery practices with live specimen..... regrets of causing failed surgeries.

Wiya keeping secrets from him... which she promised to tell her secrets to him after he told all of his secrets to her. Where it seems she did not tell all of hers.

The person he always remembered in his heart..... His father named (F/N).... even though he is only a stepfather, too (Y/N), his stepfather was a hero to him.

Now, the present seems too dark for him to see with a torch that seems too small in the bleak world he resides in. He thought that he could be the light that can shine bright in among the void that surrounds people... Yet, it seems the void was within him as well.

Filia's very affectionate action brought warmth to him. He has a dirty mind side of himself but, he can feel that this french kiss she gave is pure and there is no smudge on it.