Devour Me

Jeremia- (pronouns ne, nir, nirs)

Tonight was special Lashai invited me to spend the weekend with her vacation rental and from the moment I have gotten here, it's been something like a movie.

Overlooking the city skyline in the living room with floor to ceiling windows and the seashore from the bedroom with an infinity pool steps away.

It was a 45-minute drive to get here so I decided to take a shower to get fresh for my Queen.

Even the shower head was on another level, not to mention there were two of them. Getting out the shower a big smile graces my face as I read the note she had written on the mirror.

"I'm in here Zaddy"

"I'm in here Zaddy"

Her voice was coming from the living room.

"Coming baby" I hurried up and grabbed my new strap out the bag and put it on. This Me2 Rumble Vibrating strap on is perfect.

As I make my way to the living room she motions me to sit in the chair in the middle of the floor. Real rose petals on the floor, candles lit and her fucking outfit had my pussy throbbing already!

Morning by Teyana Taylor starts playing

"I ain't never playin' no games
I'm gonna give it to you just how you want it
You can call me crazy, baby
You just drive me crazy when you touch on it
Got my legs up, hands up, at attention
You make me stand up and switch up on it
Make you head go 'round and 'round
And got me makin' sounds until the morning"

Watching the sway of her hips as she glided towards me with nothing on, but a red, black, and silver glistening leotard. Her Goddess twists flowing down her back its as if time has slowed and I was watching her every move. She was touching and caressing her glowing skin...starting from her ass, lower back, then gripping her breast.....

"MMMMmmmmmmm" a sweet moan escapes her wet lip as she bites down on her lower lip

Her movements are so fucking sensual, exciting, and causing my yoni to throb. Our eyes finally lock and I could feel the intense sexual energy flooding every inch of my garden.

"How bad do you want me Zaddy?" bending over to the right and dropping her head slightly causing her hair to fall. Taking her hand up her chin, leg, and thigh, "how....bad.......do.... you......want." now facing the back of the room, ass in my face unsnapping the bottom exposing her dripping vulva "ME!"

Taking her middle finger between the lips grazing the dam.....diving into her ocean then to her clit. Dropping to a side spilts while licking off her juices.

Bending over to get close enough to graze her vulva as I whispered in her ear "I have been craving you since our sunset date. I want to devour your divine essence with the strokes of my tongue and release every tension you have in your body. Let your flow fufill my thirst........ Dripping down my lips as I dive into your ocean. The warm waves hitting my tongue as I massage your walls taking you closer to ecstasy....." sliding one finger into her pulsing yoni causing her to release a sweet moan, "penetrating your soul as your body comes to a squirting climax and I swallow you whole.... Tell me again how you never want to leave"

"Mmmmmmmmn fuck"

Lashai-

Ne got my mind in a Universal vortex that I don't want to come out of. Nir finger knocking against my G-spot and hitting my wall with such sensual intention. Grinding Coming out of the splits, but nir finger still inside guiding me to nir waiting soft wet... warm lips....... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Nir gripping my ass spreading one cheek apart and bringing it back together as ne swallows me whole!!!! "FUCKKKKKKKKK"

My breathing increases as ne soft kisses turn into another language! Nir hands slowly slide up my stomach to my erect nipples to my breast. Watching the rise and fall of my breast as ne go from between my folds back up to my clit was me want to cum for nir even more!

Nir was taking one lip at a time.... not too rough, but not too gentle. Vibrating on my clit better than a silver bullet.....

I've hand in my hair and the other on the back of nir neck. My legs are about to give out I can't hold my cum in any longer!

Jeremia-

"No baby I'm not ready for you to release" picking Lashai up and walking her to wall placing her against the glass... spreading her soaking wet yoni and diving my 9" strap into her abyss

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm fuck"

Gripping the back of her neck holding her close as I wine and increase my rhythm. 'I wanna take my time with you so don't tap out on me just yet baby"

"Yes Zaddy yessssssssssssssssssssssss" her eyes were rolled in the back of her head and every stroke I could hear the clashing of her waves with my strap.

Every kind of way by H.E.R

"I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

Give you all, give you all of me
When you need it
'Cause I need it
I wanna fall like your favorite season
I'll never get up
Stay here forever, babe
It don't get no better than this
Your kiss......"

Gripping her ass she slides off my strap as I move her up the glass to my shoulders......

"Fuck baby fuckkkkkkkkk"

Sliding my tongue backwards down her yoni slowly separating her lips and taking her in my mouth whole

Her hands pressing against wooden beams that hovered over the living room

Looking up into her eyes "I'm not going to drop you baby I promise now rest your hands on my head...

"Yes Zaddy" one hand at a time she grabs the back of my neck

Inserting two fingers into her vulva as I devour her clit... up and down over and over again sending her body into ecstasy

Sliding her down back onto my strap asi turn on the Vibration

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby what are you trying to do to me!!!" She screamed while digging her nails into my back

"Fuck baby" her legs against my breasts and my hands gripping her ass while I dive deeper and deeper into her "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yessssssss"

"Cum for me baby i want you to squirt on this dick!" The clapping of my skin against hers and the sounds of her ocean was getting louder and louder.........

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" her juices bouncing off my strap

Fuck I don't want to stop she feel so good!!! My mind is lost in her moans and the splashing, but I want to taste her NOW Pulling out she squirted all down my leg. "Damn baby" her body done went limp, "Baby baby" she done passed out on me...............

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦