Bathroom Stall

Terri-

She is so damn beautiful...shit I don't have to really use the bathroom. "Zianah"

"Yes?"

"Are you going to the game tonight?" I hope she comes to my game.

"Ummmm I think so, I'm not sure my friend invited me. I do have a lot of homework due plus exams." Zianah explained

"You should come maybe you will have fun," plus I'll get to see you.

"Well maybe, but I kind gotta use the bathroom sooooo," she said sliding into the stall.

I went into the last stall and to my surprise I did have to use the bathroom. I washed my hands and realized that she was already gone. Shit I didn't even get her number maybe next time.

I made it back to class and thank goodness it was only 10 minutes left. "Damn I can't wait to get out of class. It's so fucking boring I got shit to do!" Ryan muffled. Terri best friend of 10 years.

"Chill yo class almost over. Are you trying to get detention?" I swear her mouth is so reckless.

Bell rang

"Alright students don't forget you have exams next week. Enjoy your weekend and be safe. Terri and Ryan good luck on the game tonight." Mr. Tim said with a big grin.

"Thanks Mr. Tim" on to the next class.

Leaving the class I caught a glimpse of her. Shit I have to get to my next class I don't have time to find her.

The last two periods went by fast, the only thing on my mind was Zianah, why? I have never been so captivated by anyone like this before. Being captain of the basketball has its perks, but she didn't seem to even notice who I was. Hell its actually pretty refreshing since girls are constantly throwing themselves at me, I hope I see her again. I gotta get home and get my life together before this game. I took off running to my car.

"Call me later we can ride to the game together," Ryan yelled after me.

"Aight" I wasn't looking where I was going and ran right into someone. "Shit! I am so sorr,"it's her, " Zianah I'm sorry. Here let me help you. Are you hurt?" Her books went flying. Damn damn damn I wanted to see her again, but not like this. She was bending over and I could see a bit of her cleavage. She was a full C cup with curves for days, not to mention the look of her skin as the sun kissed her body.

"It's fine Terri, I wasn't looking where I was going. I’m not hurt or anything." Zianah said reassuring me. "What time is it?"

"Um 3:45pm"

"Dammit I gotta go or I'm going to miss my bus!"

"I'm so sorry, hey I can take you home if you like." I hope I'm not being to forward

She looked into my eyes grasping my soul, "Really?  That would be amazing, are you sure I live about 25 minutes away?"

"Yeah, it's no problem honestly plus I am kinda the reason you basically about to miss it. My car is right over here." Good thing I just got my car detailed. "You can put your books and everything in the backseat."

Getting in the car I could smell her sweet scent perfume.

"Thank you again."

"My pleasure, what is your address?" putting it in my GPS I realized that she is a few minutes away from my house. "Do you mind if we stop by my house first I need to change?"

"Yeah sure it's your car, I'm just here for the ride." Her smile is so beautiful and her energy is so calm. The Universe is really coming through today!

As they pull up to Terri's house Zianah was in disbelief in how beautiful her home was. Terri parents were established in  their careers and their business was thriving. The 3 story home at in the rear of the cul-de-sac with red and white siding, beautiful yard and a pool in the backyard.

"This is your house?" Zianah asked

"Yeah, you can come in if you want. My parents are out of town on business so I have the house to myself."

"Sure"

The inside was better than the outside. A beautiful staircase met you at the entrance that went all the way to the third floor. Dark cherry hardwood floors throughout and stunning art pieces lined the walls.

"I'm about to go change I'll be right back." She just don't know how much I wish I could undress her and take my time.

"Okay, I’ll be down here waiting don't take forever" Zianah said smiling.

Zianah-

"Damn my mind is racing I gotta get it together. The entire car ride I imagined all the things I wanted to do  to her, how wet her pussy is, and would she let me ride her face." Shit did I just say that out loud? She didn't hear me...hopefully.

While Terri was getting changed Zianah looked around admiring the art on the living room wall.

15 minutes later Terri came to meet her in the living room, but she wasn't fully dressed.

Terri-

I'm about to hop in this shower right quick and get my life together. I wonder what she is doing downstairs, probably just looking around. I'll be quick so she won't be waiting long. Let me go ask her if she want something to drink.

As Terri was about to walk downstairs she overheard Zianah talking to herself. "Damn my mind is racing I gotta get it together. The entire car ride I imagined all the things I wanted to do to her, how wet her pussy is, and would she let me ride her face."

Terri rushed back in her room and closed the door.

Yessssssssssss she wants me just as much as I want her. "Think" Terri said to herself as she paced back and forth.

"I got it! I'll wear nothing, but my robe and boxers downstairs and see if she want it as bad as she said she do."

After taking a shower I put on my Jimmy Choo cologne, red boxer briefs and silk robe. Here goes nothing.

"You like what you  see" I asked as she was looking at the painting over the fireplace.

Zianah-

"Yes, your home is beautiful and the painting are...." turning around I realize she doesn't have anything on but a robe and boxer briefs. Fuckkkkkkkk, I think I am going to cum right now just looking at her. "Damn" Shit I said that out loud.

Licking her lips Terri replied, "You ready to go or do you have time to eat?"

Fuckkkkkkkkkkhell yes I got time! "Depends, what's on the menu?"

Coming closer she looked into my eyes and said "Me"

My thongs were soaked in an instant. All I could do was bite my bottom lip.

"Come here" taking my face in her strong warm hands and slowly bringing my face close to hers. "So you want to taste me, here I am" she whispered.

Omg I'm fucking melting!!!!!

Gliding her tongue across my lips and then nibbling on my bottom lip before pressing my body against hers. Her lips melted into mine causing me to let out a soft moan."Ahhh"

Terri-

Fuck she even taste sweet! Taking my time I savor her lips and tongue before sliding down to her neck. Taking my hands over her hips and ass gently grabbing her peach. Playful bites causing her to moan even more.

Gripping the back of her neck while sucking and biting a little harder.

"Ahhhhhh mmmmmmmmm ahh"

"Damn like that" looking into her eyes

"Yeah it feels so good, plus I like it a little rough..." Zianah whispered

Could she be any more perfect?

"Oh you do?" Dropping her robe Terri picked her up by her ass and put her up against the hallway wall. "Let's take this to the kitchen."

Walking her into the kitchen I couldn't believe this is really happening. "I'm going to devour you..." Laying her down I slowly unbutton her shirt revealing a sexy purple Victoria Secret bra. Taking her breasts in my hands she releases another soft moan. Her legs wrapped around my waist while my tongue caters to her breast down to her stomach causing her legs to release down the side of my body.

"Ahhhhhh" sliding my hands up her skirt feeling the warmth between her thighs. Lifting her skirt I take my teeth and remove her purple laced thongs. "Fuck Terri!"

Looking into her soul I slide my fingers against her yoni slightly parting her wet lips. "MMMMMMM" slipping one finger in massaging her walls hitting her g-spot. "Aahhhhhhhhhh yesss"

Slowly taking my finger out to taste her sweet essence her body jumps. "Damn you taste as good as you look." Diving into her ocean I take my time starting with her lips, sucking on each one while gripping her thighs.

Sweet kisses fill her inner thighs, warm kisses make their way to her clit as Terri takes her tongue slowly down her lips revealing her endless flow. Savoring her juices as they flow over her tongue and down her throat. Folding her legs back, Terri dives her tongue deeper, up and down, side to side in and out "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" louder moans feeling the air.

"MMMM" she taste so fucking good! Without stopping I place two fingers inside and cup her insides causing her flow to increase. "Terri!!!!!!!!" Her body was damn near shaking. Naw I ain't ready for you to come yet baby. Slowly taking my fingers out, I turn her over and place her against the counter. "Stay right there"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuckkkkk" Zianah screamed

Biting her ass while gripping each cheek made her jump. I bought a new strap and been waiting to use it.  Sliding it against her yoni parting her lips and slowly putting it in "MMmmmmmmm" bringing her ass back to slide it in more.  "Yesss Daddy"

"Say it again" increasing my strokes

"Yesss Daddy"

Steady slow deep strokes filling her ocean, hearing the waves crashing against the strap was turning me on more. Speeding up I dived deeper, dipping down and coming up over and over, rubbing her clit as I bring her body to a climax. Deep thrusts while pulling her hair sending her into an eruption.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" squirting down my legs as I take out the strap.

"Shit baby I didn't know you was a squirter."

"Me either" she said looking back at me. "Can you get me some water with ice Terri? You got me a little dehydrated."

I'll get you whatever you need baby

Zianah-

She just snatched my fucking soul I have to see what she taste like even more now.

When did she take off her boxers?

"Thanks love." she was posted up against the counter. I took a drink of water and saved a piece of ice in my mouth. Dropping to my knees I removed her strap and took her all in my mouth causing her to jump.

"Shit baby"

Zianah let the ice melt while sucking Terri's clit causing her to moan. Terri gripped her hair. Her body was craving her movements and asking for her to speed up. She gave into her desires speeding up going up and down, in and out,  while swirling her tongue around her clit.

Faster and faster

Up and down

"Yessss..."Terri let out

"Yes what Terri? You ok?" Zianah asked "You been standing here staring at me."

Fuckkkk it was only a wet dream...

Thank you for reading stay tuned for part
3

Like, comment and vote