Picking up the pieces

Jeremia- (pronouns Ne, Nir, Nirs)

Driving home from therapy so many things running through my mind. She brought so much pain into my life, but she also helped me open up to myself and my family. I fell in love with her and now I don't know where to go.

We found love by Rihanna feat Calvin Harris starts playing on the radio

"Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place...."

"Ugh come on Universe why is this song playing right now," why do I feel like I'm never going to get her out my mind.......out my life. Why do she make me feel this way?

Pulling up to house I notice my Aunt's car in the driveway, but I thought she wasn't coming to visit for another 2 weeks.

Ever since the incident my Aunt has been coming over 2 or 3 times a month to check in on me. Hell honestly everyone has been checking on me a lot. It's not like I don't mind, but shit they act like I just came back from a fucking pyshc ward or something.

My Aunt comes rushing to me before I could get in the door good.

"Hey baby how you doing?" my aunt asked with a concerned look on her face. "How are your sessions going?"

"They going good and don't worry I'm fine," I replied looking her in the eye trying to reassure her. "My therarpist said I am making good progress."

I don't want them constantly worrying about me and treating me like I'm a fragile ass piece of glass. "I'll be in my room it's been a long day and honestly I need a nap." I gave my aunt a hug before heading to my room. I really just want to be alone with my thoughts and as crazy as it sounds I'm missing Lashai........

.......................................................................

Zianah-

It's been a interesting week to say the least. Jeremia and I had a lunch date scheduled for today, but we had to reschedule for tomorrow. Something came up with nir, but nir promised me that ne would make it up to me. I'm not going to lie I am low key excited.

My phone starts vibrating and it's a message from Jeremia. Damn I swear it's like ne know I'm thinking about nir.

"Hey ma sorry I had to cancel our date today, but I promise tomorrow is going to be one to remember"

"Don't worry love I'm not mad or anything, but don't stand me up lol"

"Awww don't be like that lol and I would never stand up a Goddess. I would have to be crazy and dumb and I ain't dumb"

"Oh so you crazy huh lol I knew it! How was your day though?" I'm smiling so much I think my damn jaw starting to hurt.

5 minutes later

"Honestly my day was good just had to deal with some personal matters. What about you?"

"It was pretty good I mean besides the fact I had a whole 5 page paper to write..blahhhhhh! I swear I think my English teacher is trying to drive all her students crazy. Who in the hell gives a 5 page paper assignment on a Friday!"

"Lol well damn! How is your fingers doing ma?"

"Zianah! Dinner is ready baby come on down." my Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"They still work......barely lol brb"

Heading downstairs I could smell the delicious aroma!!! "Omg is that what I think it is! Mama did you make my favorite?"