Shi Shen was not bothered with his cursing, he unhurriedly pulled a chair to sit down.

Mu Sheng was about to run his mouth again when he suddenly felt the aura around the other person changed and his eyes were eerily cold causing him to unconsciously hold his breath and fear crept from his heart.

No, no this is not Ye Xie…

Mu Sheng tremblingly asked,’’Who, who are you?’’

There were no ripples of emotion on Shi Shen’s face, he spoke in a mild tone,’’It is no use telling a dead person.’’

Hearing that the other party did not refuse, Mu Sheng’s face instantly turned pale and his face looked like he was seeing a ghost.

‘’Ahhhh, ghost, ghost! Get away from me!’’

Shi Shen ignored his screams and proceeded to say,’’You know what happened in my previous life?’’

‘’Don’t want know, don’t want kno—

‘’You became a legend in the entertainment industry and became Gao Chen’s lover while I got kicked out of the entertainment industry and died at the age of 20 years old.’’

Mu Sheng abruptly paused and blankly stared at him as if he wanted to know whether he was speaking the truth or not.

Then after seeing Shi Shen looked at him as if he was indeed jealous of him, Mu Sheng suddenly became happy and laughed out loud.

That's right, that should be how his second life is going to be!

Shi Shen let him immersed in his own happiness for a while before dumping cold water on him,’’But of course, I steal everything in this life.’’

Once these words came out, Mu Sheng seemed to abruptly wake up and his expressions were full of shock, sadness, disappointment, and despair.

It would be okay if you were to know that something did not belong to you because you couldn’t reach it.

However, after realizing that it was indeed rightfully yours only to see that someone owned it before your eyes, it would make you feel more despair.

Rather than physically abused, Shi Shen preferred to mentally torment his enemies.

That’s why he would not let Mu Sheng commit suicide and let him live the rest of his days with this broken mentality of his.

Shi Shen finally got up and exited the room only to meet Gao Chen in the corridor.

He was not flustered seeing him here. The coldness in his eyes did not recede and there was not a single trace of warmth on his face but Shi Shen did not plan to put his current expression away.

He slowly walked to the man who was sitting on the long bench. He stopped in front of him and looked at the older man from the top,’’Do you still like me even if I am this kind of a person?’’

Gao Chen never looked away from the person before him.

The look in his eyes never once changed.

He habitually encircled his arms around the man’s slim waist and softly said,’’You know it is more objective to hear what kind of a person you are from my mouth.’’

Shi Shen did not expect to hear this answer so he went silent for a bit before asking,’’What kind of a person am I?’’

Gao Chen’s eyes bent as he gave a smile,’’I will need an entire lifetime to tell you the answer.’’

At this moment, Shi Shen’s eyes unconsciously softened as he corrected,’’Not an entire lifetime but lifetimes.’’

Of course, the two established their relationship as lovers but because they decided to take the next step after Shi Shen’s career settled down so nothing changed much from their days as friends.