Arc 4.5

Edited by Radhika1303

The more Yu Yuan skimmed through Ye Xie’s profile the deeper she frowned.

There was no outstanding performance or a single masterpiece.

It was true that with this face alone, he could venture in this industry freely but for him to be assigned to her, she still felt a bit speechless.

Shouldn’t he be a model instead? He indeed did an excellent job in those teaser photos.

As for his acting, she wasn’t sure yet since the promotional video couldn’t really prove that he could act well.

Did he manage to seduce the President with his face and get through the backdoor?

However, she quickly threw that thought away. No matter how beautiful he was, he was still a man and she didn't think that President Gao would swing that way either.

In the end, she decided to meet him in person first before making an evaluation.

Therefore, tomorrow Yu Yuan went to pick up the newcomer with the given address.

She was checking her schedule when there came a soft knock on the window.

Yu Yuan turned to look outside and immediately met with an extremely beautiful face.

Okay, she took back her words. It seemed like he could really manage to bend her boss.

Yu Yuan got out of the car to introduce herself,’’My name is Yu Yuan, just call me sister Yu. I will be your agent from now on.’’

Shi Shen politely smiled,’’My name is Ye Xie, I will be in your care from on.’’

Not arrogant and not superficial, good attitude.

Yu Yuan silently graded him before saying,’’Let’s go, I will take you to the set.’’

Therefore, when the crew saw that Shi Shen who usually came alone suddenly appeared with a woman, they were all shocked.

However, Director He recognized Yu Yuan with a glance so he hurriedly walked to her,’’Ms. Yu, what are you doing here?’’

Yu Yuan gave a slight smile,’’Of course, I’m accompanying my artist.’’

Hearing this, Director He gave her a puzzled look. He didn’t seem to see Song Ke though?

However, soon he finally understood her words when Yu Yuan introduced the boy next to her,’’He is a new artist assign to me, Director He, thank you for taking good care of this child for all this time.’’

Director He’s jaw almost dropped to the ground once he heard this.

Isn’t this speed of promotion a bit too much?!

Nevertheless, he still felt glad for this talented boy to finally have a big backer support him.

After the introduction, it was time for Shi Shen to get ready for his scene so he quickly excused himself.

The filming progress was already over 50% and soon, episodes 1 and 2 would air in another week.

Yu Yuan was quietly watching from the sideline. She decided not to get her hope too high but when the camera rolled and the aura surrounding the youth changed drastically, she unconsciously straightened her back.

Being able to get into character this quickly, it seemed like she really underestimated him.

As time progressed, his acting was smooth and flawless to the point that he has never gotten a single NG from the Director.