Arc 1.17

Shi Shen leisurely sipped his coffee while gently flipping the page. A few minutes later, a man came to sit in front of him.

Without even waiting for Shi Shen to greet him Xia Hao struck the conversation first.

“Hey, why didn't you tell me that you were coming here yesterday?!” He grumpily asked feeling a bit unfair.

If it was 4 years ago, he wouldn’t say anything but now they could be said to be a best friend but this guy didn't even tell him that he was coming back!

In return, Shi Shen just coolly glanced at him then sneered,”What? You will take a banner and welcome me at the airport?”

Xia Hao wanted to mock him that he had a celebrity syndrome but thinking again if the news about him coming here leaked out, it would undoubtedly attract the media for sure.

He actually never expected for a guy with a personality like him to be excelled in a delicate art like the painting!

Seeing his constipated looks, Shi Shen was the one to continue their conversation,”Anyway, any problem with your company?”

At this topic, Xia Hao instantly revert into an excited person as he quickly told him the good news,”That's right! Jin ge's company wholeheartedly invests in our new project ah!”

Getting the technology Emperor to help his team which was still a second-year university student was simply a dream that he could never dream of!

“Also, thanks to your ideas and your fund our game is more interesting and unique compared to others! Are you sure that you don't want to join us? I think you are knowledgeable in this field too.”

In return, the young man gave him a weird look,”Which eye did you see that my delicate hands can code?”

Xia Hao, ”......” Okay, I was wrong.

He knows that it was no use in talking about that topic anymore so he changed the topic,“Anyway, did you make up with your big brother?”

“Since when did we have a quarrel?”

Xia Hao looked at him with a deadpan face,”It was no use in hiding it. The fact that you suddenly went away couple with how your big brother suddenly became colder, indifferent and work like a zombie, there was no doubt that there was something wrong with the two of you!”

Shi Shen didn't reply instead he directed another question,”Since when did you become close with him?”

Since when? Xia Hao repeated the question inside his head. He wanted to laugh out loud since he only said one sentence and Qichen immediately stopped giving him that cold glare.

‘I'm rooting for the two of you that's why I took your picture at the amusement park.’

He said this when he came to look for Shi Shen after he suddenly went away. However, the moment he arrived he immediately met with the gloomy demon so in order to live he blurted out that sentence.

He didn't understand why Lin Yue can like that Ting Shiqing but not his big brother who practically much better than that arrogant prick.

What's more, the demon’s feeling was genuine since even till now he has never heard of the news that the demon went out with another person. He obviously had a lot of options to choose but still persistently decided to wait for him to come back.

A person like that demon is even rarer than the one thousand year ginseng!

“Can't you just accept him?” He couldn't help but plead for Nian Qichen since obviously, it would be the best outcome for everyone.