"You alright Ning?". Beomgyu asked, looking over at Huening Kai who was pretty focused on writing his notes. Huening Kai looked up and blinked a couple times, a confused look on his face. He shook his head softly and then chuckled awkwardly.

"I...yeah. Yes. I'm alright. Do I not seem alright?". He answered. Beomgyu looked at Huening Kai with a very sympathetic expression.

"You're just so quiet......you have a very bubbly personality so it's just......new and worrying. Especially since what happened before". He explained.

Huening Kai shrugged. "I'm just getting used to this. I've never really missed school and not followed my routine.....you know?". Beomgyu sighed and nodded, looking down at the desk. Then, he felt a hand on his. He looked up at Huening Kai who had a sweet and innocent smile. "I'm alright Hyung. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon". He assured.

Beomgyu grinned. "That's good to hear Ning....". The two then turned their attention back to their notes, they didn't want to get scolded by either the teacher or Taehyun. Who was sitting behind the two, too focused on his work to acknowledge what was happening. After half an hour, they were all done with their work and still had about 15 minutes before class ended. They all faced eachother, already ready to start a conversation.

"Alright. We all know where this is going. Beomgyu. Go". Taehyun stated.

"Wait what? What do you mean?". Beomgyu asked. Taehyun leaned forward with a smirk.

"You know. When you went out with Yeonjun Hyung this weekend". He reminded. Beomgyu's face immediately turned red and sunk into his chair. "Come on. You have to share your progress with us". Taehyun encouraged.

"Taehyun is right. I am now suddenly intrigued in social interaction. So spill the tea bish". Huening Kai said with a soft smile. Beomgyu looked at Tyunning who had pouts and puppy eyes. He sighed, knowing he couldn't turn them down now.

"Okay okay fine. I'll tell you".

"Yay!". The boys exclaimed in unison.

"Okay. So......he picked me up from my house obviously and to hang out, we went to the arcade and he took me out to eat dinner". Beomgyu explained, grinning at the memory. Taehyun and Huening Kai gasped, wanting to hear more and get details.

"Did anything happen between you guys? You know? Make any moves?". Taehyun eagerly asked.

"Hmm kinda. We stared at eachother a couple times and as usual, he made his flirty remarks and called me cute when I started blushing".

"Ohhh. What did he say to make you blush?". Huening Kai asked. Beomgyu covered his face with his hands, mumbling his answer.

"He kept saying I looked nice, hugging me, holding my hand, and he was being such a gentlemen to me. He teases me alot but damn he looks so good doing it". Beomgyu said, making Tyunning giggle and start teasing him.

"Awee Beomie Hyung is in love~". Taehyun said, poking at Beomgyu gently.

"He's so whipped for Yeonjunnie Hyung. I can't believe one of them hasn't made a move. I think it's meant to be". Huening Kai said. (Oh little do you know ning)

"Me too. I mean, they have a good chance together. Wouldn't you think Hyung?". Beomgyu shrugged at Taehyun.

"Not really no. He probably likes someone else". He said.

"Well even if he does, you're hot as hell, sweet, funny, cute and everything perfect. So you can just steal your man back". Taehyun said. Beomgyu chuckled and nodded.

"Thanks Taehyunnie".
______________________________________
😶🏠☹️🏠🔪 Home🔪🏠☹️🏠😶
______________________________________