PT.2 C H A P T E R FOUR

Start from the beginning

"Try to relax, let me see." I asked as I raised her leg to see her calf muscle slightly twitching. "Oh it's not bad." She gave me a look, a tear falling down her face. "No I mean, it's a charley horse. Scoot over."

She moved to sit horizontal on the couch and sat down, pulling her leg over my lap. "Not too hard." She said when I rested my hand on her calf.

I gave her a reassuring smile. "It's gonna hurt.. but I swear it will feel a lot better." Her head dropped back when I pressed my thumbs into the muscle.

"Oh bloody f-" She squeezed my arm with a groan. "It's not getting any better!"

"She just started, love." Perrie said, brushing her hair out of her face. "You did great though. I didn't even know you were hurt until the end."

"Yeah," Jade agreed and I smiled when I realized what they were doing. "I would have fell on my ass."

Leigh giggled softly, unaware they were distracting her. "You fall enough as is Jade."

After a few minutes of them keeping her mind off her leg, I changed from massaging to rubbing (so that I could created heat and warm up the muscle) and she looked at me with raised eyebrows. "What'd you do?"

"What do you mean?" I asked and she lifted her leg, flexing it slightly. "Feel better?"

"Yeah.. how'd it go away so fast though?" The way she was staring at me in such awe over a small actions was.. I don't know, it made me feel good. I shrugged softly and looked down to see her hand still holding my arm, a small smile on her lips when I looked up and gave her a wink.

"She's a witch, I told you lot." Jade suddenly said with a stern finger in my direction. "I'm onto you, Y/ln."

I raised my eyebrows at her in confusion. "Jade, hun." Jesy said with a sigh as she rested her hands on her shoulders. "I heard there's cheesecake at catering."

Her eyes lit up. "Ooh cheesecake." She said happily and walked out with Jesy, Perrie smiling at us before nodding her head to the side. "I'm gonna go.. get cheesecake too."

Once they all left, I looked over and saw Leigh-Anne covering her face. "Correct me if I'm wrong." I said, a teasing smirk on my lips when she looked through her fingers. "But I don't think they left for cheesecake."

Her eyes adverted from mine. "I think you're wrong."  I chuckled and watched her stand up, slowly walking around the room as she flexed her leg. "They definitely left for cheesecake."

"Right, not for chocolate cake?" She looked at me silently and looked away again but blush covering her cheeks. I couldn't help it. "You're cute as fuck yo." I said with a chuckle before leaning down to pull off my shoes. "How's your calf? It may still be sore but putting a warm compress to it will make it feel better." I raised up and slid the vest off of my shoulders, then grabbing the hem of my shirt and lifting it up slightly.

When I looked up, I saw her biting her lip to hold in a smile with her eyes moving everywhere. "Okay noted, I'm gonna let you change." She rushed out and I shook my head with a soft laugh. Cute as fuck.

After I changed and putting the clothing back on the rack to be washed, I walked out of the room to see Leigh-Anne. "So there really was cheesecake huh?"

She hummed with a mouthful, some smeared on the corner of her lip so I reached forward and scooped it off with my thumb. "Yeah I g.." Her words died in her throat when I slid my thumb into my mouth and licked the pad of my finger clean. "Um ye- yeah there's a lot of.. cheesecake." She breathed out before giving me a look, then spinning around. "You so do that on purpose." She huffed.