chapter 8

so after playing with the phone for a couple of minutes. I got up and I washed my plate,fork and cup. I headed upstairs to collect Lilly's tray, I knocked on the door but there was no answer. she must be in the shower I thought so I walked in the room and saw she was knocked out on the bed and the tray was on the floor next to the bed. I quickly walked to the bed and grabbed the tray, I walked out headed down stairs, i washed the plates and put them on the drying rake.

I decided I was going out grocery shopping, I wrote a note and placed it on the counter. I grabbed my black leather jacket slipped it on and walked out the door.it took me about 15 minutes to walk there, I went to the veggie section grabbed some carrots, mushrooms, avocados and so on. after I was done there I went to get some fruit, I got some strawberries,cherries, Apples, bananas and so on.

As I was walking towards the junk food I heard two familiar voices. " come on please, I cant just choose one" a voice said. "but you already go four Niall, how much more do you need?" so Niall was here with just then Niall said "come on Zayn please, there Sooo goooood" oh god Zayns here I thought to myself as I turned my kart around and heading towards the milk. I grabbed two gallons of milk, and got a dozen eggs. As I turn I heard someone say "Anna, is that you" I looked to see nonother then ZAYN FREAKIN MALIK AND NIALL HORAN rushing towards me.

Zayn's <POV>

Niall finally got what he wanted when we started heading towards the milk. right then and there I saw her, her hair was in a ponytail she was wearing skinny and a black leather jacket. she looked beautiful, Niall rush to her and hugged her tightly he let go a few seconds later. then I rushed to her and hugged her tightly then I slowly let her go,I really didn't want to I wanted her to stay in my arms forever.

soon we'll be together tomorrow we'll be going on tour, tonight our plans are going in action its know or never.

"what are the odds of running in to you two here" Anna said, looking and us." I told you we will be seeing you soon". I said looking at her, we finally made I contact a smile appeared on my face she quickly looked away when I noticed that she was blushing.

Niall spoke "so how are things been since we last seen each other?". she look at us both when she said " Uhmm I didn't get beat for staying out so late" she said, "oh and I got a phone this morning" perfect is all I can think of. "really hand it over " I said, she took it out of here pocket and handed over to me. I put my number in it and handed it to Anna, but before I could Niall took it out of my hand and also put his number in.

we talked for a good 20 minutes before she had to leave. I really didn't want her to leave I just wanted take her home with me and never letting her out of my sight. but after tonight she will be mine and we'll be happy then. tonight is the night........

<10:40p.m.>

Anna's <POV>

after I got home from the store I made lunch, Lilly yelled at me about every Damn thing after she ate she rushed out the damn door.so I was alone all day,When she got back it was 10:20 and all she did was run up stairs and locked her door. I was getting ready for bed when my phone rang and my favorite one direction song "little things" I was shocked to see it was zayn,it ring again so I answered "hello". "hey ,Anna can you come out we're waiting for you."

I looked out the window when I saw five figures outside. so I grabbed a jacket and my Toms from my closet and slipped out my door soundless, I went door stairs not wanting to make a sound. I hope out the door and headed towards the five figures when I felt a hand on my mouth and arms around me. I tried to scream but I couldn't I tried pushing away from the person when I felt some one grabbing my legs and carrying me. I used all my strength to kick and scream.

"Damn this girl is a fighter" one voice said, I just kicked and ups as hard as I could. that's when one of the two dropped me I tried to get away but they were to strong the grabbed me again this time one turned and I hit my head on the wall of my house. that's when everything went black........