Chapter 27

Zayns POV ( I know been a while) ( day of abduction).

I stood frozen after Anna screamed at me, I think I even stopped breathing for a while. My heart stopped when I saw tears falling from her eyes. That broke my heart. I tried to speak but I was frozen in time. I watched as she ran down the stairs, I heard a voice " what the hell" and a giggle from my side. I looked up and remembered perrie that crazy bitch! This is her fault!

" get the hell out of my house" I said, glaring at her.

the door slammed , pulling me back to reality, I saw Lou run after her. So I did the same , by the time I got to the door I heard it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" my heart stopped, but my legs ran faster.

"ANNNNNAAAAAA"Lou screamed,I stepped out and saw the van speed down the street.

What the hell just happen????

I saw Lou on his knees crying. Then reality hit and it hit hard. Tears fell from my face.

She's gone.

And it's all my fault.

(hours later)

The cops showed up after Liam called, after hours of questioning . They decided to leave, they left there numbers in case anything would happen. I saw Lou taking out a smoke,he never smokes!! so I joined him. He still had tears in his eyes signing loudly. Wiping away his tears, he looked up and noticed me walking towards him.

He just starred at me, with anger and sadness!

" This is your fault, "he whispered . I shook my head " please don't say that"

" THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF U DODNT CHEAT ON HER WITH PERRIE SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE!!" He yelled pushing me with all he has ,Out of anger Pushing me at least ten feet away.

"I JUST LOSE ONE IF MY BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU" he scream walking towards me with is fist closed. He grabbed my shirt collar and punched me in the jaw. I fell to the floor

He Punched me!

I can't believe he punched me.

Out anger and confusion I tackle him to the ground and punch him.

" LOST A FRIEND! A FRIEND I LOST MY FUCKING GIRL FRIEND!!!! AND IM GOING TO FUCKING GET HER BACK WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!!!!" I screamed in his face repeated hitting him, he rolled us and we fought for a few more minutes! In the end we just sat there in the ground, when I spoke.

" I know what I did and it wasn't my fault! I'm going to get my baby back! With or without you" I said, getting up and waking back in to the flat and into my room. It's time to do some homework.

(Anna's POV)

Death! Is all I've been thinking about!

I want it so bad. But I can't show my weakness or they'll make it worse. I want to die so bad! I want my mom and my dad. I want to be happy again.

Laying there slowly dying of blood lose and pain. Hopeful death will come soon.

Sean has beaten , cut , stabbed, and came pretty close to raped me. But he never got to! I fought until I hurt him, which made him mad .

So now he decided it would be fun to grab a bucket of ice cold water and dunk my head in. While my hands are tied behind my back.

" how does that feel ? Huh!!" He asked, when I didn't reply he dunked my head In. Then pulled me out, I try to catch my breath.

" see what happens when you refuse me" he pulled my head back , I glared at him and spit in his face. He's face got red with anger as he slapped me and dunked my head back in to the ice water gasping from the effect of the slap. Causing water to enter my lungs causing me to drown! He holds my hw an under there for a while longer. Then pulls me out. Slapping me harder and dunking me back in.

This goes on for about an hour until I turned blue. Of lack of oxygen and the freezing water. He drops me to the floor and kicks me in the chest over and over again. Slowly I start to go unconsciousness, until finally all I saw as black.

(Zayn's POV)

It's been four days and we've been going crazy trying to link Danny and Lilly to this situation. The lads and Paul searching with the cops in the room next to the one I'm in. and the girls hand out flyers with Anna's picture with a missing label. We need to find her! I've slowly started to go crazy! With no sleep or food, I've been searching the backgrounds of Lilly and Danny.

She's an only child and her parents died when she was twenty, in a car accident. She has no one that can help her, so she's out. Now for Danny.

Danny, he looks like a normal teen and son, but wait a minute. What's this !!

" HEY GUYS I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING" I yell. Then I heard the running echoes of there footsteps .

So what do you think? How was is? Leave a comment and let me know! Lol