chapter 18

Danny on the side

Anna's POV

I woke up in a dark room, I couldnt see anything.I waited for my eyes to adjust to my surroundings, by all I saw was empty walls and a door at the far corner of of the room. I was laying on a bed I tired to move but my arms and legs were tied, but to what? I looked around my arms where chained to the wall and my legs where chained to the floor. WHAT THE FUCK????

WHERE THR FUCK AM I???HOW DID I GET HERE???? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED????

then all the memories from yesterday rushed through at once. she found me and know she's going to kill me, why does she want me know the Boy's said they paid her off. 

The door cracked open and the lights turned on, there stood non- other then Lily, my step mother and a tall and muscular male figure next to her.

"well, well what do we have here?" she said I feared for my life. but I had to show them no weakness. they

"what do you want from me?" I said bitterly.

"do talk to her in that tone!" the man yelled causing me to jump out of my skin. who is the guy I was confused,Lily notice my confusion.

" oh this is my boyfriend, Danny" as she said that they interwind their fingers. then they had a makeout session, right there and then. I literally gagged, causing them to stop and glare at me. then Lily wakes up to me and punch me in the face.

"that's what you get for interrupting us, you little bitch"

"what do you want from me"

" what else could it be, I WANT MORE MONEY YOU BITCH BUT WE CAN'T GET THAT UNLESS YOUR WITH US DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME" she yelled at me. " and I'm ganna teach you what will happen when you try to leave us before youre 18" she said, with that the beatings began.

Zayn's POV

its been two days since Anna's gone missing, we've tired everything to finder and her kidnappers. we've been looking everywhere talking to everyone but we got nothing,Nada, zip, zero.

who would have her,Who??????

the boys and I were in the tour bus doing everything we can to find her. Liam was on the computer, Louis and Harry were on there phones trying to get fans to help with the search. niall and Paul were talking to the police.

Then it hit me I know who has her!!!! how stupid could I get!!!

Anna's POV

after three hours of beating they got tired and left the room. my body aches with pain, I know for a fact that I have a couple of broken ribs, and I had bruises covering all my body. But all I could think about are the boys and how much I miss them, specially Zayn, he must be worried sick. I miss him so much, his soft lips lightly kissing me,his soft skin on mine, his gorgeous smile that he gives me making me Soo spacial. his eyes watching me oh so closely.his sexy laugh that drives me crazy. I miss him so much.

I slowly fell asleep thinking about Zayn.

the next morning I woke up to a loud scream"bitch get up" I felt someone slapped me awake. "its time to have a little fun, well for me anyways" she said with a smirk on her face.

"let the party began" Danny said untieing my legs from the floor and chaining me to the wall away from the bed making me face the wall and my back to them. he tighten the grip on my hand not allowing me to move more then afew inches from the wall.

with that Lily walked in the room with what seemed like whips and knives. I heard them laugh,causing me to fear for that's coming next.

"Ahhhh" I screamed, as I felt a shape pain across my back. but the laughs got loud and loud then Lily brought in speaker and plugged in her music to cover up my screams. the music was Soo loud that I couldn't hear my own cries. they continue to whipe me over and over again, at time the pain was so unbearable that my legs gave out a few times. which causes them to hit me harder,so no matter what I would try my best to say still. a couple of hours they got bored of the whips and moved on to pressing hot metals on my skin.

that terrible smell of my burning skin, I whimpered "cry you little bitch cry" she yells at me. she burnt me one more time causing me to pass out.