chapter 3

"oh my god, are you ok"

I look up to see that I was surrounded by five guys all with worried eyes looking at me. "ya im fine " I said trying to stand up unsuccessfuly almost falling as I felt five pairs of hands on my side helping me up. As I heard one say "boys, let's get her back to the flat". Next thing I now I was being dragged by five strangers,it felt like hours when we finally got to their flat when it really was minute. I felt warm hands pick me up bridle style up the stairs and through the door. "lay her on the couch"one of the five said to the one carrying me. I was put down gently on the couch, as I heard them scrambling for something "where did you put the god damn First Aid Liam?".

Liam? confused it can't be!! its impossible, liam is a common name in London, isn't it? "Lou, its in the kitchen cabinet next to the oven". I must be imagining this. "found it"one yelled from the kitchen, I felt my eye lids get heavier as passed out one the couch.

I woke up surround by three of the five guys that found me, "she's waking up" one said to the other two. my head was spinning, I felt pain at the back of my head,my stomach and my right cheek. "where am i?" I said, as I reach for the back of my head, I let out a whisper "ow". looking at them, someone handed me a cup of water and a small pill that was on the table. "here this will help with the pain" looking at the other hoping they would talk. finally one cleared there throat saying "will this our flat".

"our?" I asked, "uhm let me introduce myself, I'm liam this is Louis and that's Niall" my eyes widened, circling the room. so it wasn't a dream!!!! "uhm"I said clearing my throat "how'd I get here?" looking at them confused "we found you sitting down, you where badly injured so we brought you to our falt,then you passed out on the couch"liam said, my head was spinning I smelt like blood, sweat and dirt! "I should go, thank you for...." I was cut off by Niall "your not going anywhere until you tell us your name and what who did this to you".

"Niall, give the girl a chance to breath, I think she would like to talk after she takes a shower and calms down and gets clean up". Liam said looking at me, I just nodded in agreement. liam stands up and walks closer to me and help me up knowing I would probably need it. I finally stand,liam still holding me up. I whispered a "thank you " as he showed me to the bathroom. "you can put your dirty clothes right outside the door, and ill wash them for you and get u clean clothes until your are done" he said, i looked at him and nodded, thanked him again and step inside the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and put it outside of the door where liam had said. I turned the lever and water spat out, I walked into the shower as the warm water fall on my bruised body. I washed myself for a good 20 minutes. I shotoff the water and step out of the shower to my surprise I found a towel and some clean clothes on the counter next to the door. I grabbed the towel and dried my body as much as I could.

I put My undergarments back on and a pair of yoga pants that must have been for one of the boys girlfriends or sister, a white v-neck shirt that was two sizes too big, which I'm guessing is one of the boys and a zip up jacket also belonging to the boys.I combed my hair and up it in a high ponytail with a rubberband I found on the counter also.

I step out of the bathroom and heard whisperes, got close I can make out the words. "what do you guys think happened to her? I mean do you think she's ganna tell us the truth or give up some lie?" Louis said. I walked closer and the room went silent as their eye where on me.