chapter 4

As I walked closer the room goes silent as all eyes where on me.

"how are you feeling" Niall asked getting up reaching for my hand, and leading the me to the seat on the couch next to him."ok" I said looking around confuse as I realize two of the five boys are missing. liam noticed and said "they went to get some more bandAids and Advil for your pain." I just nodded and looked at my feet, "thank you for the clothes" I whispered,hoping they heard me that why I don't have to say it again, which they did cause louis said, "no problem" .At that the door open then entered Zayn and Harry, they stop at the door frame, with therir eyes widen open looking at me, Zayn look confused for a minute then just shock his head.

"I see your awake" harry said placing the bag on the table. I stand and grab my bag from the floor, heading towards the door "I think I should go"I said, before Zayn stood in between me an the door. "wow where do you think your going?" he asked, taking my bag from my hands and gently pushing me towards the couch. "I should leave" I repeated, trying to get up but two pairs of hands were on my shoulder holding me down. "not until you explain what happened to you." looking around the room seeing five curious pairs of eyes looking back at me. it took me a second to come up with the safes lie I can think of, " Sooo let's start with your name,then what happened " Niall said with his cute Irish accent. I took a deep breath before talking " uhm my.. my name is Anna" I said shyly " Soo well I was home.. and I sort of fell down 2 flights of stairs, and passed out" then looked around before continuing " when I woke up I was confused I couldn't find my mom and grab my bag and ran out the house to find her,but instead you guys found before I can find her" I looked up and made I contact with Zayn then as quickly as I can I looked I way.

I know they didn't believe me, but they nodded anyway. we sat there for a few minutes in silence, before I cleared my throat getting and heading to my bag that was next to the door. I turned around to find them a few steps behind me "thank you all for everything you guys did from" I turned and took a step closer to the door when one of the boys said " at least let me give you a ride,bebe" to my surprise I turned and notice that zayn was the one that spoke.

I just gave him a weak smile,then he quickly when to the table next to the couch and grabbed something, im guessing that was his car keys. then we stepped out of there flat, then walked to Zayn's car he opened my door and I hopped in then he shout the door. it took us about 10 minutes to get to my house. "Anna.... I should have known this is how I know you, I've been trying to figure out how I know you sence the moment we found you" he turned to face me, I was melting under his gorgeous brown eyes. " why didn't you tell me?" he asked, I looked away that way she can't see any emotion in my eyes "I didn't know how,I really didn't think you would even remember me" before he can say anything opened my door and hopped out "thank you for the ride" I said before I closed the door. I took a deep breath and started to walk towards my house I turned around for the last time and waved before hearing the door open and Lilly stepped out yelling " where have you been......" she dragged me in to the house and slammed the door shout before anyone can hear her yell.