Chapter 23

liam's pov.

so after Paul helped Anna and zayn in the SUV , we said our goodbyes and parted in our separate ways, i was driving with harry in the passenger seat while everyone else were in the backseats

then harry said "hey Li what do you think happens when a tur-" he was cut off when out of nowhere Anna scream " LIAM LOOKOUT"

i looked to see why Ann started to scream and saw a 18 wheeler heading right at us so I did what first pop in to my head so I swerved making a sharp turn causing everyone to scream and coming to a complete stop and thank god i did cause that truck only missed us by a few inches or we could be good as died!!!!

"Is everybody ok" I asked looking back to check on everyone, they all nodded and said the "yeah's"

3rd person pov.

ok so everyone is safe they started the car again and drove carefully back home.soon after they arrived they ordered take out. as the food arrived they took there seats and played a movie . Half way through the movie they all hear a knock at the door.....

Knock

Knock

Knock

zayn pov.

" I got it" I said walking towards the door and when i opened it you'll never guess who or should I say what!!! I saw......................................

There was no one there looking around I saw nothing, suddenly I felt something touch my foot . Right there in front of me I saw a black lab puppy with the cutest white paws(you fell for it didn't you thinking i would stop hahahahahahahaaa!!!) i guess he knocked or screched the door i looked around its neck for a collar but found nothing, so I picked her up and brought Her inside our hotel room.

" who was at the door" Liam asked as I walked in.

" this cute little fella I just found" I said grabbing everyone's attention.

"Awwww he's so cute" Anna said jumping off the couch and playing with the puppy in my hands.

"You like" I said

" I love, she's gorgeous" she said, I smiled down at her.

" do you want to hold her" I said

" YESSSS" she said squalling like a kid Christmas morning.

" I've always wanted a puppy" she said quietly.

"We'll know you can have one, what should we name her?" I asked, she started to think.

"How about Coco? Cause of her fur , you know?" She spoke with a huge smile on her face. She made her way back to the couch playing with Coco.

"i'm gonna go to bed guys babe are you comin'???" I asked

"no im gonna finish the movie first." anna replyed

as i walked in my room i felt i was being watched but when i got into bed i heard an laugh and you'll never guess who i see now........

-----------------------

Ok don't kill me I wanted to leave it at a cliffhanger lol. Sooooooo you like what do u think of the puppies name? If u have any other names for the puppy comment ur idea and I'll make some changes. 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER GUYS!!!!!! Comment any ideas u have for me :)

OHHHH WHILE IM AT IT WHO WANTS TO BE HARRY's and NAILL'S GIRLFRIENDS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?????????? Comment ur name and ur appearance and see who the lucky fans are!!!!!! :)