ADULT SCENES AHEAD CHILDREN BEWARE.

I moaned as he tugged back on my hair, exposing the skin on my neck. He haistly ran his tongue up and down my neck and nipped at my skin. My breathing became ragged. He pinned my wrists above my head with one hand while the other didn't leave a single spot untouched. I inhaled sharply and bit my lip as he rolled his hips against mine hungrily. My eyes fluttered closed as his long fingers got closer and closer to my soaked folds. His cool fingers brushed passed my crotch and traced the inside of my thighs. I hissed and he looked at me lovingly.

"Let me please you Aislin." He purred and I bit my lip and nodded hesitantly. His fingers returned to my thighs and he slowly got closer and closer. Suddenly my sweatshorts were around my ankles, exposing my red lace panties. A rough moan escaped his lips and he tugged at my panties with his teeth. I bit my lip uneasily.

"L-Loki? P-please be gentle." I pleaded and his eyes softened. He stopped and he brought his hand to my face, cupping my cheek.

"Aislin. I would never hurt you." He promised, looking deep into my eyes. He pressed a passionate kiss to my lips and then the hungry look returned to his eyes. He literally ripped my panties from my body and plunged two fingers deep inside of me. I cried out in pain and began to twist against him.

"L..Loki." I said loudly.

He looked at me softly, his fingers pausing inside of me.

I squirmed, tears brimming my eyes.

"Aislin?" He whispered, his irises growing with worry.

I tried to say something, anything but the words were swallowed.

I felt a brush of a kiss, his kiss, on my hot lower self. A kiss of reassurance, wet and god so hot.

Slowly his fingers moved again, and I moved against them. This time not in pain but in a begging sort of way. He gently stroked me and I cried out.

"Aislin, hush. Just because none of the prisoners can see us does not mean they can not hear us." He scolded. I nodded and tried to squeeze my thighs together but he placed his knees in between mine, spreading my legs apart. I bit down on my lip as he began to slowly pump his finger in and out. I panted raggidly and had to bite down on my knuckles when he added another finger. Suddenly he removed his slender fingers and sucked on them lightly. He began to lean downwards and I was about to object when he placed his hot mouth against my clit. Tingles ran up and down my body as my hips twitched and rolled.

I arched my back off the bed and buried my hands in his hair. He ran his tongue up and down and sucked lightly. I squirmed under his touch and I felt him place his hand on top of mine. Curling my toes, I moaned loudly and squeezed my eyes shut.

"I want you." The words fell from my lips before I could stop them. He had stripped from his clothes leaving him in only his boxers. I immediately pulled them down his long legs and tossed them across the room.

"Like what you see?" He purred as he noticed my staring. I bit my lip uneasily and tears came to my eyes. I felt a deep pain in my lower abdomen as memories from that night resurfaced.

"Loki I don't think I can do this." I whispered as I began to tremble with fear. His eyes softened and he brushed my cheek with the back of his hand. I leaned into his touch and he gave me a sad smile.

"I will not force you to do anything you do not want to." He assured, pressing a light kiss to my lips. I sighed sadly as a blush spread across my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Loki i-it's just... it brings back too many m-memories-"

Before I could even finish my sentence he cut me off with a firm kiss on the lips.