Broken Teeth

Hey guys, here's a quick chapter. It's not that good but please comment and vote anyways. I get so happy when I see your guy's comments :) enjoy Xx . Oh and here's a song to listen to while reading, I'll start adding some from now on.

I forced my eyes open and cried out in pain when bright lights greeted my hungover face. My head hurt so bad I thought someone was continually bashing my skull with a rock. Fay was sitting on the edge of my bed with a sad expression on her face. She was stroking my hand absentmindedly. Thor and Sif were playing cards in my sitting area.

"She's up." Fay called to them. I winced and gnawed on my lip to transfer the pain away from my head. Both of them shot up and dashed to my side. My head spun as my eyes tried to process the quick movement. Fay brushed the hair from my face.

"You were pretty drunk Aislin." Sif whispered, so my head wouldn't hurt.

"I found you on the floor of the ballroom, unconscious." Thor spoke in the same soft tone. Memories of last night came flooding back into my head and I felt tears well up in my eyes. Images of Loki and the mystery woman flashed across my mind. I wanted to scream and hit my head against the wall until they stopped. I wanted to find that mystery woman and throw her off the tallest tower. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I blinked slowly.

I was clutching a panel of glass in my hands. It seemed that Fay had gotten me another Hyalus. I glanced at it and dragged my finger across the new surface. The surface that wasn't yet stained by my fingerprints and tears.

{ WHY }

I wrote in large shaky letters. Thor gave me a confused look.

{ LOKI }

Thor understood. He nodded once and stormed from the room. I buried my face in the pillows, imagining it was Loki. I imagined him running his fingers through my hair and drawing circles on my back and taking me to Midgard so we could get Advil. Like the last time I had a hangover.

- Loki's P.O.V-

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. The clock on the wall read 4:00. I've slept all day. My head was throbbing from drinking too much last night. I could barely even remember anything from last night. Just that I was chasing Aislin down the halls. Screaming her name. Was I really that drunk? I flinched when the door slammed open. Knocking a chunk out the wall behind it.

"Hey Thor, ever heard of knocking?" I hissed. Suddenly Thor was gripping my tunic and he slammed me against the wall. The sudden stale bedchamber air chilled my skin. I winced, my head pounding.

"You're an idiot Loki!" He shouted. His face, red with rage, inches from mine. "How could you do this to her?!" He dropped me from the wall and ran his hands down his face. He let out a long stressed breath and buried his fingers in his hair. He turned to face me once more. "We all care about her Loki! She's like a sister to me! Don't you see what your recklessness is doing to all of us?" I rolled my eyes. If this was about breaking it off with her-

"Thor I know. But I can't go back to her." I lied. Thor scoffed in disbelief.

"The other day. I found her collapsed in the hall. Then when she finally woke up she had a panic attack. She started screaming and beating her head in with her fists." I felt my stomach churn at the thought. "And Loki! I know it was you! I know you were inside of her head! If you're worried about her, go back to her!" I dipped my head. It was true. I tried to see her thoughts again. I didn't know she would react that badly.

"Thor. I'm sorr-" He silenced me with his hand.

"Apologize to her. " he snapped. "I think last night was the last straw. I just can't believe you would already be making out another woman after all of this." He shook his head. My eyes widened as memories from last night came flooding back. My hand tangled in her greasy brown hair. My tongue down her throat. Which tasted like stale smoke and ash. I nearly gagged. And Aislin caught us. Oh god Aislin. The look on her face was so heart wrenching. What was I doing?! I ran my fingers through my hair.