Vodka Bottles.

Sorry guys, this is a short chapter. But I hope you enjoy :) please keep commenting and voting. I practically scream with joy when I see that you commented on my story. Thanks Xx :)

- Aislin's P.O.V-

I waited until my wall clock flicked to the number nine, and that's when I knew Fay would burst through the doors. Forcing me to get dressed and ready for breakfast. Forcing me to keep surviving. Notice, how I did not say living. Because there is a grand difference between surviving and living. The doors swung open.

Right on time, Fay. I thought and raised my arms, ready for her to help me from the bed. It had become our routine now.

"Good morning Aislin, did you sleep?" She cooed and began ripping the brush through my tangled hair. I shook my head. She made a disappointed face. "Why didn't you sleep?" I didn't respond. "Are you frightened?" I shrugged and nodded, as if saying "kind of." Fay had grown very good at guessing my thoughts. After she tied my hair into an elegant, loose bun and smeared some makeup on my face, she layed out my dress. It was a short, about knee length, silvery white dress. I guess these were the 'sun dresses' that the people of Asgard wore. "It's warming up outside, so I figured I would let you wear something not as tight, and not as hot." I nodded thanks, and with her help, managed to get dressed in under twenty minutes. She handed me a pair of yellow heels that looked like they could have belonged to Snow White herself. I slipped them on and wobbled down the hall, with Fay helping me. I entered the dining hall and took my usual seat next to in between Loki and Frigga. I kept my eyes locked on my lap. Not wishing to see him.

"You look ravishing, Aislin." Fandral grinned. I nodded and Loki shot daggers at him. Fandral snarled. "What? Am I not allowed to compliment the beautiful lady?" I fiddled with my fingers.

"Fandral. Shut it." Loki growled in a warning tone.

"Why should I!? You're the one who broke it off with her!" Fandral shot back. Loki suddenly slammed it hands down on the table, causing the silverware, plates, and cups to rattle. I let out a little shriek.

"Must we do this everyday Fandral?! I said enough!" Fandral knew to stop talking at this point, or Loki may just end his life with the wave of his hand. I buried my head in my hands, why can't Fandral just shut his mouth? I glanced towards Frigga, begging her to let me leave. She nodded and I bolted from the dining hall, wobbling in my heels.

I didn't know where I was going but I soon found myself in the Palace Garden. I've only ever been here one other time. The cherry blossom trees were just beginning to blossom. I sighed and sat down indian style in the warm grass. I kicked off Snow White's shoes, feeling the green earth beneath my toes. The breeze tossed my hair around as I laid down on the ground. The sky was a baby blue, little, puffy, white clouds dancing around each other. I watched the clouds move around. My eyes losing focus. My eyelids fluttered from many nights without sleep.

I was humming. And spinning in a circle. Something warm and heavy in my arms. Something alive. It was a child. With raven black hair and sea green eyes. It was a girl. She was breathing softly as I rocked her in my arms. The tune that left my lips was a lullaby my mother used to sing to me. I sighed and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Goodnight, Evelyn." I whispered and settled her down in the golden crib. She clutched a golden blanket in her tiny fingers. I shut my eyes gently, listening to her breathing. Everything is just so.. Perfect.

Suddenly the room grew quiet. Too quiet. My eyes shot open and I screamed. The crib was empty. I whirled around, looking for Loki. Maybe he had taken her out of the crib? No. Why would he do that? She was already sleeping. I sprinted into the bedchambers. It was like a room out of a haunted house. Spiderwebs dangling from the chandelier, eerie shadows cast up and down the walls. The whole room seemed very Victorian, as if I might run into Queen Victoria's ghost at any moment.