Baby Bump

Scarlett's pov

"Phew..! It was tiring. I'm going to sleep. " I yawned and went upstairs followed by Harry and Zayn.

I entered my room and went inside and began to close the door. I went straightway to my bathroom to wash my face and turned the tap on of my tub. I came back to my room and got some clothes to change in. I got clean pair of my garments and took a warm and relaxing shower. I dried my body and got changed. I laid down on my bed and turned the lights off.

Zayn's POV

I sat down on the bed and went downstairs all the lads were there looking happy.

"What happened? Why are you guys so happy ?" I asked them

"Well, we are all becoming dads. How can we not be happy? And it will take only one and a half week for the baby to pop out. " Niall said "Really?" I was awestruck

"Of course!" Liam said

I went to Scar's room to find her sleeping peacefully. I turned the sidelamp on. Her skin was glowing, she was looking so beautiful. She was just wearing her undergarments, which was quite a turn on. I inched closer to her to rub her stomach but, her hand caught my arm tightly.

"Don't!" She growled

"O-Okay " I said and backed off a little bit. She got up and I kissed her lightly.

"Are you alright ?" I asked her

She nodded and sat propley. She grabbed the hem of my T-shirt and tugged at it. I removed it and give it to her, she wore it and sat on my lap.

"What if I'm not a good mama ?" She whispered

"I highly doubt that!" I said

I rubbed her stomach gently.

She stood up and told me to get up to. I followed her to the living area where all the boys. She grabbed the tea mug from Liam,took a sip from it and yawned. She snuggled closer into Liam and closed her eyes.

"She's adorable. Isn't she?" Louis asked

Everyone agreed ..

"Her baby bump is growing." I told them

They looked surprised, Liam started to pull her shirt up. I was gonna stop him but he it was already too late Scar's hand caught his hand crushed.

"Oops" I mumbled.

___________________________________________

Hello!