Introductions...

Scarlett's pov

I was really scared of this curly haired boy..

Then I saw four more boys enter the big hall and then they sniffed the air ..

"Werewolf.." The one with blonde hair and blue eyes said and then looked at me..

And next thing I know is that I was pinned to the wall and coughing really hard....

I saw it was a boy with raven colored hair and dark brown almost black eyes which were tuning into red... I was scared to death...

"Who the hell are you..??" he said through gritted teeths ...

I couldn't say anything...

"Oie... Leave her she is our New servant mum has left her here.." curly one said ...

Then that tanned boy left me...

"Alright ...Now get up..." that boy said again...

I got up ... I was very small compared to them...

"Introduce..." he said

"I-I Sca-Scarlett..." I said stuttering..

"I'm Zayn, this is Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam ..and you are supposed to call us your master.." I nodded immediately...

"Good now get onto the work and clean the house.." MasterLouis spat...

"Y-Yes M-Master" I said

"Take the necessities from there.." Master Liam said..

And scurried to the place he said pointed at... Oh Lord ..!! This is going to be hard...

It's noon now and I'm still cleaning the house and Masters have gone somewhere... I'm hungry right now but I font know if can eat somethin' or not and let me tell you that I got a very small bit very cute room ... its in the basement...

Though I can only fit my worn out mattress there but it is cute ...

I'm about to finish cleaning...

"We are home..!!!" I heard Master Louis say...

I  walked over to them..

"M-Master .. I-I done w-with cl-cleaning " I said

"Hmm... Then go and make some food ..." he said..

I nodded and headed to the kitchen.. I made chicken breast and some pasta...

I made table for them...and knocked at the door of their living room ..

"Come in..." someone said

I peeked through the door and said ..

"Din-Dinner re-eady Master.." I said and soon the door flung open and Master Niall pushed me out of the way and headed towards the dinning table...

All the boys hot on his heals ....

I then, served them the food ..There was no expression of happiness in their eyes , was my food that bad...??

But when they finished their food they left the room and I took their plates and washed them.. then I headed to my room...

And drifted off to sleep...