Mate (s) ...

Scarlett's pov

I saw a boy with red eyes blonde hairs, spiked to be particular....

I was trying to set myself put of his grip but he won't budge ...

The pain was excruciating ... I had already shifted back I was lying on the damp forest surface with that monster A WEREWOLF HUNTER  to be exact ...on top of me ...

He had already broke my ribs , now maybe this sucker was trying to puncture my lungs....

Never Have I Ever Thought  that I would die like this ... I must have done many sins ....

But suddenly the wait was lifted off of me, it was Master Zayn ....After that I blacked out ...

Zayn's pov

We were all hunting but I got distracted when I smelt  a very sweet fragrance  it was my M.A.T.E.

I ran in that direction to see boys already standing watching the scene I went closer and saw a Werewolf Hunter on top of my mate ... I tackled it and snapped his head and burned his body then I saw all the boys covering my mate's naked body ...

" Oie ..!! Don't touch my mate's body MORONS..!!" I yelled ....

" WHO DID YOU SAY OIE TO..???  B.T.W. SHE IS OUR MATE TOO ... SUCKER..!!!" Niall said ...

"Gimme Space, scoot over ..." I said ...

We picked her up very gently ... afterall she has broken ribs ... and ran towards our house ...

where we laid her down on the sofa....

..........

YAY...!!!

My Bloody EXAMS are over...!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to buy a Niall Horan doll..Maybe ... otherwise I'll have to buy some other goodies....