Forest..

Scarlett's  pov

I woke up early to make Masters food it was their birthday...

I started with cake .. It was going to be a dark forest cake ...

Masters are very rich .. they have everything in the kitchen...From mixes to dishwashers, but I don't use dishwasher.. I don't Like to...

After that I wrote Happy Birthday on the cake in a very bad handwriting (a/n : though I have got first prize in calligraphy..) , you see I don't know how to write but I tried ...and Kept the cake in the fridge I started working on Chicken,Fish, lasagna, pancakes, bacons, eggs and some fresh orange juice...

I was finished making food after 3 hours ...

It was time for Masters' breakfast...

So I started to set the table...

It took me 15 minutes to set it...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally, Masters came and I smiled at them and ran back in the kitchen to clean it...

After cleaning the kitchen I came Back in the dinning room to see if they wanted any thing but, I only saw Master Niall, Louis and Harry eating the food ...

It hurt to know that Other Masters did not eat it ...

Then I write on a notepad if they need anything and Happy B'day...

Then I poked  Master Louis' arm and showed him the notepad ...

He laughed and said "No, and thanks..." then I did that with others too and their answers were also same...

Then I went back to the room..and decided to lay down for a bit ..  Then a thought  came to me... I wanted to go out for running..

I went downstairs and saw Master Harry I wrote that can I go out for running later ...

I tapped his shoulder .... When he turned around I showed him the notepad...

"Yeah .. when we go out for hunting tonight you can go for running...." Master Harry Said..

I quickly wrote Thank you with a very trembling hand ....

He smiled...

(Later that night...)

Masters were getting ready  ... I quickly wrote if I could go or not  ..

He nodded ..

Then I headed out of their mansion.... towards the wood...  I ran as fast as I could ... I entered the forest and quickly removed my clothes and hid them behind the tree...and shifted ...

I saw that the color of my wolf was black  .... with a sign of arrows just like Master Liam's tatoo but five arrows instead of four...

I saw a small rabbit ... and started to play with it.. jumping behind it or beside .. Rollin' on the ground or just lay down on my back...

I was going back home but  someone jumped up on me and pinned me down ... That person clutched his arms tightly around my waist .. a sudden wave of pain shot through my body ... I saw it was...

........

hi...

what did she see.....???

Poor gal had to suffer a lot...