Apologize....

Scarlett's pov

Alright they are my mates .. I'm their mate ..

But my mommy told me.. I still remember our conversation...

.....Flashback......

"Hey mommy, daddy loves you right..???" I asked her..

"Right baby " she answered ...

"Why..???" I asked her....

"Because your daddy is my mate ... we werewolves have one person decided by moon goddess, with whom we have to spend our rest of life ... " she explained ...

"Do I have a mate ..???" I asked ...

" Sorry Baby you don't have a mate " she said ...

"W-Why mommy ... ?? I also want someone like daddy ...My all friends found their mates when they were Five .... And now I'm six..." I said tears pooling my eyes ...

"Sorry baby .. but its decided by moon goddess ... Maybe you'll find them in future..." she said ..

......Flashback Over .....

Zayn was sitting next to me .... and all the boys were sitting on the opposite sofa...

"Scar .. we want to tell you that we our sorry for what we did .. please forgive us ..  " Louis said ..

"Noooo... it was n-none of your fault .... I should be sorry, I-I shouldn't have s-slept in t-that room.." I said ...

"God this girl is crazy always apologizing for everything..." Harry said ....

I blushed ...

"Aww ...you made her blush Hazza...!!! " Louis Cooed...

Then they all hugged me ...

"I think you should sleep Scar..." Liam said ...

"Exactly..." Niall said ...

Liam picked me up bridal style .. Niall followed us ..

Liam led us to a very big room, with a big bed ... And laid me down...and stripped down to their boxers and laid down with me ....

"Good night Scar..." Liam and Niall said ...

"Good night .." and we all drifted off to sleep.  ...

....

Love you...xxx